Pattaya: American Bully faces surgery after swallowing ducks!

webfact

Pattaya: American Bully faces surgery after swallowing ducks!

3pm.jpg

Thai caption: A full stomach after eating

A dog in Pattaya called "Devil" was taken to the vets after he started vomiting up rubber ducks. 

Dr Mui - a vet at a clinic near the railway tracks - put Devil under the knife. 

She found 32 little rubber ducks, some other plastic and chewed "look chin" sticks. 

After surgery - as shown in a video - Devil was able to toddle off home.

77kaoded reporters went to find Mui after the story received interest on Facebook. Unfortunately she was in Bangkok at the doctor's but her husband Kongkan explained what had happened. 

Apparently the owner of the 50 kilogram dog had bought an inflatable swimming pool that came with a bonus - a pack of 50 rubber ducks.

Unbeknownst to his owner Devil got at the packet and ate most of them. On the first day he vomited up three then ten more on the second day. The owner opted to take Devil to see the vet. 

Kongkan said owners should be careful with small items like this around dogs. And if dogs are fed "look chin" the meat should be taken off the stick before giving them to the dog. 

The media said that the breed of dog was known in Thailand as a "Bully" - we believe this to be the American Bully.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-16

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Dog must be qwackers ...

9 hours ago, webfact said:

A dog in Pattaya called "Devil" was taken to the vets after he started vomiting up rubber ducks. 

It was found he had a serious mallardy.

Not sure if that an American pit bull ... if it is one of the most dangerous dogs ever bred. Responsible for a huge amount of the dog attacks on people on the planet.

should not be bred except for military purposes and the like not for domestic ownership.

3 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Not sure if that an American pit bull ... if it is one of the most dangerous dogs ever bred. Responsible for a huge amount of the dog attacks on people on the planet.

should not be bred except for military purposes and the like not for domestic ownership.

Should not be bred. Period. 

15 hours ago, HLover said:

.. because she actually had a life to live.

This particular vet does only 2 things, crops ears and injections . 

I am very surprised surgery was done there. 

I stopped to use her because anything more serious than an injection. And sorry we not do here.

even worse, I took my bulldog who was not feeling well and was told nothing wrong . 3 days later she gave birth to 1 pup.

what kind of a vet do you have to be not to know dog is pregnant 

13 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Utter nonsense . Labrador retrievers are most common in dog attacks 13.3% so perhaps should also not be bred 

3 hours ago, BestB said:

Utter nonsense . Labrador retrievers are most common in dog attacks 13.3% so perhaps should also not be bred 

Same thought I had this morning after viewing a certain group from a certain place.

4 hours ago, BestB said:

Statistics.... 

Particular breeds don't get banned for no reason whatsoever.

42 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Statistics.... 

Particular breeds don't get banned for no reason whatsoever.

and facts still remain facts. difference is putbulls are very strong dogs and  in the wrong hands can be turned into a lethal weapon, Saying that poster to whom i responsed is utterly clueless in all regards if he can not tell the difference between pitbul and bully. Bullys are not banned anywhere, pitbuls are.

I have 1 pitbul and 4 bully's, bullys are by far more destructive than the pitbul, pitbul is also lazy and relaxed, while bully's  are bunnys on batteries.

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

and facts still remain facts. difference is putbulls are very strong dogs and  in the wrong hands can be turned into a lethal weapon, Saying that poster to whom i responsed is utterly clueless in all regards if he can not tell the difference between pitbul and bully. Bullys are not banned anywhere, pitbuls are.

I have 1 pitbul and 4 bully's, bullys are by far more destructive than the pitbul, pitbul is also lazy and relaxed, while bully's  are bunnys on batteries.

Fine... you are a dog keeper and favour a particular breed. But utterly ridiculous 'statistics' to try and say Labrador retrievers are a concern cannot be backed up. I don't see many Pitbulls leading blind people around, usually they are savaging other dogs. 

17 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Fine... you are a dog keeper and favour a particular breed. But utterly ridiculous 'statistics' to try and say Labrador retrievers are a concern cannot be backed up. I don't see many Pitbulls leading blind people around, usually they are savaging other dogs. 

Was not my statistics, plenty of pitbulls are working dogs in US.

but sure much better to have a guide dog that is statistically known to attack ????

There’s always one ( or more )..

Ever owned a pit bull?

I have 2, both older than 10, casualty count zero.

They’re great dogs, can look intimidating granted but very placid.

Mine love playing with kids...... before consuming them - lol.

If it ain’t Pit..... it ain’t s**t.

I’m also looking at getting a Boerbul - are they killers too?

What type of dog will you allow me to have?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

32 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

Ever owned a pit bull?

If you in Thailand , Boerbul will cost a fortune , 200000 baht . Had someone giving away 1 year old and they were asking for 80000, absolutely majestic dogs. And totally agree on pitbulls , even though the one in the story is not one. 

They just huge teddy bears who love family 

If you in Thailand , Boerbul will cost a fortune , 200000 baht . Had someone giving away 1 year old and they were asking for 80000, absolutely majestic dogs. And totally agree on pitbulls , even though the one in the story is not one. 

They just huge teddy bears who love family 

Yikes a that’s a few bob...

I know some pits can cost a fair bit as well..

I used to have 2 Boerbuls when I was in west Africa, fantastic animals.

1 hour ago, JaiLai said:

Yikes a that’s a few bob...

I know some pits can cost a fair bit as well..

I used to have 2 Boerbuls when I was in west Africa, fantastic animals.

I was so tempted when 1 year old was up for sale but already have a red nose , highly unlikely these 2 would have gotten along at that age ????

6 hours ago, JaiLai said:

Ever owned a pit bull?

In the US most dog attacks are pit bulls alot of counties and cities have laws about owning them maybe because they have been bread for fighting so long

3 minutes ago, Fred white said:

In the US most dog attacks are pit bulls alot of counties and cities have laws about owning them maybe because they have been bread for fighting so long

No, because they can be lethal weapon when in the wrong hands. Not dogs should be banned but some people should not be allowed to own one of any breed

Archived