Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya: American Bully faces surgery after swallowing ducks!

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, BestB said:

No, because they can be lethal weapon when in the wrong hands. Not dogs should be banned but some people should not be allowed to own one of any breed

I'd like a dollar for every time a pitbull owner has said this. I'd also pay a dollar to every pitbull owner who has a solution to the wrong hands problem. Either way I'm not likely to be going broke any time soon. Anyway, if the wrong hands problem can't be solved, then you know what the obvious answer is. BTW, I recall a statistic that pitbulls were responsible for 67% of dog-related human fatalities in the US. Feel free to check it out - I'm not a Yank, so I can't be jacked.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

I'd like a dollar for every time a pitbull owner has said this. I'd also pay a dollar to every pitbull owner who has a solution to the wrong hands problem. Either way I'm not likely to be going broke any time soon. Anyway, if the wrong hands problem can't be solved, then you know what the obvious answer is. BTW, I recall a statistic that pitbulls were responsible for 67% of dog-related human fatalities in the US. Feel free to check it out - I'm not a Yank, so I can't be jacked.

No one ever disputed how strong pitbulls are. Naturally a bite by a pitbul is far more serious than a poodle .Again it is not the dog but the owner. Guns do not go off by itself , need a human to pull the trigger .

 

https://chicagoinjurycenter.com/common-breeds

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BestB said:

No, because they can be lethal weapon when in the wrong hands. Not dogs should be banned but some people should not be allowed to own one of any breed

Some people shouldn't be allowed to own any kind of animal as far as pit bulls some people can handle them others can't. I guess most of it is how their trained and taken care of personally I wouldn't have one but it's not my place to tell other people what kind of dog they can have as long as they are taking care of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fred white said:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to own any kind of animal as far as pit bulls some people can handle them others can't. I guess most of it is how their trained and taken care of personally I wouldn't have one but it's not my place to tell other people what kind of dog they can have as long as they are taking care of it.

Exactly right but it’s not even training but how you raise it. Mine is an indoor  , spoiled boofhead , who sleeps with AC on, watches TV and has his own sofa . He has no reason to attack human as he loves humans , and is always around humans . Once and only once he attacked human but it was a thief who I caught . I was totally fine, already knocked him down and locked him up, but boofhead decided I needed help so he attacked, but not to kill to hold him down. 

 

When police arrived he stopped everything , sat there like a sweet little angel wagging his tail, even got some chicken sticks from the cops.

 

i never trained him to guard or protect , it was his instinct . 

 

Quite possibly if I was not home, he would have ripped that thief apart but    Any guard dog would do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BestB said:

No one ever disputed how strong pitbulls are. Naturally a bite by a pitbul is far more serious than a poodle

The devil is in the details. You need to think about the percentage of pitbulls in the US - unlikely to make up 1% let alone 67%.

 

28 minutes ago, BestB said:

Again it is not the dog but the owner.

Come on, please, stop this nonsense. It's impossible to control the owners, therefore you have to remove the dogs. If you're walking towards me with a couple of pitbulls, do you really think I'm going to say to myself, "This all looks harmless." No. I'm looking for the nearest fence to leap over.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

The devil is in the details. You need to think about the percentage of pitbulls in the US - unlikely to make up 1% let alone 67%.

 

Come on, please, stop this nonsense. It's impossible to control the owners, therefore you have to remove the dogs. If you're walking towards me with a couple of pitbulls, do you really think I'm going to say to myself, "This all looks harmless." No. I'm looking for the nearest fence to leap over.

I see, so because it’s impossibleto control retards, then all the rest should be punished but I should get real and cut the nonsense 😂😂😂

 

if you lack all common sense to know if I was walking with pitbulls on the street , they are friendly and nothing would happen, then no need to blame others. Not only bad owners do not take their dogs fir a walk but if dogs were aggressive highly unlikely it would be taken for a walk on a busy street .

 

but I see people like you on daily basis when I walk, screaming and jumping the fence , thank you, you make it easier for us to walk👍

Edited by BestB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HLover said:

Some people are scared of their own shadow.

Which people would they be, do you think? Dog attack victims?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

Which people would they be, do you think? Dog attack victims?

Dog attack victims scared of their own shadow ? How about a dog shadow ? Same fear?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, BestB said:

I see, so because it’s impossibleto control retards, then all the rest should be punished

I'm glad you acknowledge that pitbull owners are retards. Lol. But how are you being punished? Some things must give way to the greater good, and there are plenty of other dogs out there looking for a nice owner like you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Dog attack victims scared of their own shadow ? How about a dog shadow ? Same fear?

How would I know? Only The Shadow knows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky he wasn't ducked up permanently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Dexlowe said:

I'm glad you acknowledge that pitbull owners are retards. Lol. But how are you being punished? Some things must give way to the greater good, and there are plenty of other dogs out there looking for a nice owner like you.

I see with all that bottled up fear you also struggle with reading . Once you seek help for that, let me know and will continue this discussion .

 

i do not see it as fair having to debate disabled people with special needs 

 

PS. I have 9 dogs and just as many cats , most rescued . So let’s talk again once you feeling better

Edited by BestB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BestB said:

Exactly right but it’s not even training but how you raise it. Mine is an indoor  , spoiled boofhead , who sleeps with AC on, watches TV and has his own sofa . He has no reason to attack human as he loves humans , and is always around humans . Once and only once he attacked human but it was a thief who I caught . I was totally fine, already knocked him down and locked him up, but boofhead decided I needed help so he attacked, but not to kill to hold him down. 

 

When police arrived he stopped everything , sat there like a sweet little angel wagging his tail, even got some chicken sticks from the cops.

 

i never trained him to guard or protect , it was his instinct . 

 

Quite possibly if I was not home, he would have ripped that thief apart but    Any guard dog would do that.

We have a lab mix came from a shelter in the US inside dog like yours but she don't have a sofa. My only problem with her is if I have her outside she wants to run away if other people come around in the house if someone comes around she lets us know

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fred white said:

We have a lab mix came from a shelter in the US inside dog like yours but she don't have a sofa. My only problem with her is if I have her outside she wants to run away if other people come around in the house if someone comes around she lets us know

She wants to run away because she is mistreated , she does not even have her own sofa 😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...