Air Conditioning Repair/Cleaning Service

Fat Prophet

Can anyone recommend a reliable company/person that does home a/c cleaning and repair service on the Dark Side (Maprachan area)? I have used PK Air in the past, but their phone is not working. I made an appointment with Best Care Air for this morning, but they did not show at the scheduled time and will not answer the phone -- only in Thailand. Any help in getting a reliable person to fix and clean my air conditioning units will be greatly appreciated. 

After all these years  still searching for a "decent" company   I've resorted to cleaning mine myself.

its strange there are loads and loads of companies/ teams around that do a shoddy job...any that are even half way decent are snowed under with work !! 

3 hours ago, Fat Prophet said:

Can anyone recommend a reliable company/person that does home a/c cleaning and repair service on the Dark Side (Maprachan area)?

it depends how many units. don't expect a service man to use more time travelling to and fro than servicing a single unit.

6 minutes ago, Naam said:

it depends how many units. don't expect a service man to use more time travelling to and fro than servicing a single unit.

I expect that they build some notion of "average" travel time into the price. But, in any event, there are 13 a/c units in my house, and 2 need repair in addition to cleaning, so the total service charge should justify a trip here. Curiously, no one has ever asked how many units I have when making an appointment.

The people I use happily come to Jomtien from the darkside and charge me the same 400B for my one unit. I used to get them out for it every 4 months or so (which is how long it takes the mould to build up on the fan) but now I do it myself twice with a 150B air-con spray and just get the darkside cleaners out once a year to wash the whole thing.

Namchai. For cleaning and repair.

You can call but I always stop by the small building to make an appointment.

https://goo.gl/maps/1yyWwH1vZCU7x8Fs8

I have a few a/c units but I only let them clean two per appointment. My obsevation is after two units they start to rush.

They replaced a noisy motor in one of my Daikin, no problems after 6 years.

Can anyone recommend a reliable company/person that does home a/c cleaning and repair service on the Dark Side (Maprachan area)? I have used PK Air in the past, but their phone is not working. I made an appointment with Best Care Air for this morning, but they did not show at the scheduled time and will not answer the phone -- only in Thailand. Any help in getting a reliable person to fix and clean my air conditioning units will be greatly appreciated. 
Try PK again 0811777437 (woman) 0813449052 (man}. Really neither phone work?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived