Sri Racha: Japanese cocktail lounges raided - absolutely nothing illegal found

webfact

Sri Racha: Japanese cocktail lounges raided - absolutely nothing illegal found

7pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

A raid on Japanese bars conducted by 65 police, military men and district officials in Sri Racha last night failed to uncover any wrong doing. 

Naew Na said the raiding party sealed off Sri Racha Nakorn Soi 6 at both ends. There are 23 Japanese lounges there with 300 staff. 

228951.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

All the staff were given urine tests for drugs and ages were checked. 

It was discovered that none of the staff were doing drugs and they were all over the legal age of 18.

No charges were made. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-16

18 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

What's a Japanese cocktail lounge, do they have ST rooms for rent (considering the look of the staff)?

Traditionally a Japanese cocktail bar, from what I have read and seen on the internet, resembles a kindergarten with the females dressed in gym slips to make the Japanese male patrons feel as if they are still in Japan. ????????????????

I used to ..ahem..frequent one in Rayong. Oh OK i was only outside buying the girls beers from next door.

However some of the girls were veery pretty and had a different outfit for different days. Black evening gowns, red evening gowns, tartan schoolgirl outfits etc,...

When japanese customs showed up they all disapeared inside and I finished my beer and went home. Honest guv...

10 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

All they found were 300 University girls, that is all... Now I need to get my ass over to Sri Racha Nakorn Soi 6.

You would be lucky to get in, unless you can pass for Japanese. A lot more expensive than Pattaya Soi 6 too. Drinks, that is. ????

1 hour ago, VocalNeal said:

I used to ..ahem..frequent one in Rayong. Oh OK i was only outside buying the girls beers from next door.

However some of the girls were veery pretty and had a different outfit for different days. Black evening gowns, red evening gowns, tartan schoolgirl outfits etc,...

When japanese customs showed up they all disapeared inside and I finished my beer and went home. Honest guv...

Sounds like the camel toe ????

5 hours ago, geoffbezoz said:

Traditionally a Japanese cocktail bar, from what I have read and seen on the internet, resembles a kindergarten with the females dressed in gym slips to make the Japanese male patrons feel as if they are still in Japan. ????????????????

and no gaijin allowed

6 hours ago, doggie1955 said:

All they found were 300 University girls, that is all... Now I need to get my ass over to Sri Racha Nakorn Soi 6.

Enjoy - if your're Japanese. If not, don't be offended at the signs that say (and mean) "Japanese only".

Archived