Soi 6 bar owners and employees educated on STDs

Rimmer

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:
1 hour ago, sanemax said:
Why should everyone else , taxpayers , have to pay for prostitutes to get tested for STD's , just so their customers can go bareback without any concern ? 

Same reason its available free in the UK and other countries and in Bangkok. You think head in the sand is the best approach? so let HIV keep spreading. I hope you aren't in the medical profession

It isnt "free" anywhere , it is paid for by the taxpayer .

Wear condoms to stop HIV spreading , do you want condoms bought for you as well ?

I can understand the gov stopping the spread of STD's among the general population , but when people are in the sex business , selling and buying sex , they can pay for tests out of their own income .

They dont even have to pay tax , why should they earn money tax free and then benefit from tax payers ?  

13 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Wear condoms to stop HIV spreading , do you want condoms bought for you as well ?

II actually do get my condoms for free. Whenever I return to the UK, Ialways go for a full screening at the local STD clinic. Always give me one if not two large bags of condoms. They even ask me what type I want, I always reply, "Durex Ribs and Balls please, extra large".

Never use them though, I always give them to the girls. I've never seen the point in wearing condoms when all their other customers use them.

7 hours ago, faraday said:

:cheesy:

"It's no good standing on the seat,

the VD germs can jump six feet"

:laugh:

Well may you laugh, but that's exactly how I caught it.  And it's not just an isolated case, cause would you believe it, the girl I was with got it exactly the same way!

6 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

Well may you laugh, but that's exactly how I caught it.  And it's not just an isolated case, cause would you believe it, the girl I was with got it exactly the same way!

I know Mick, the little buggers are always there; ready to kill & maim!

IMG_20190816_212120.png

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

I can understand the gov stopping the spread of STD's among the general population , but when people are in the sex business , selling and buying sex , they can pay for tests out of their own income .

They dont even have to pay tax , why should they earn money tax free and then benefit from tax payers ?  

In the US they want free condoms

So naive. Believe it or not they aren't rolling in cash and have to support their families. Paying for STD testing is way down the list. I'm guessing you pay your wife, she supports her family which you are paying for or maybe she's different..

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
7 hours ago, sanemax said:

So naive. Believe it or not they aren't rolling in cash and have to support their families. Paying for STD testing is way down the list. I'm guessing you pay your wife, she supports her family which you are paying for or maybe she's different..

You should pay them a bit more then , so that they can afford regular STD checks 

46 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

These do gooders should be arrested for damaging Thailands image.The police keep telling us there is no prostitution in Pattaya.

This comment is getting well used and a bit boring lately. 

18 hours ago, Oztruckie said:

There's a excellent place on 3rd Rd in Pattaya,where you can walk in and get all types of blood tests carried out.

Right there are small clinics everywhere but they are not quite what I mean (in comparison to Europe etc.).

A "friend" had a little problem and had to go to hospital and there's not even a dedicated STD clinic there. 

Right there are small clinics everywhere but they are not quite what I mean (in comparison to Europe etc.).

A "friend" had a little problem and had to go to hospital and there's not even a dedicated STD clinic there. 
I agree there needs to be a much better dedicated facility, not the dodgy little clinics. 50\50 whether you'd get the correct treatment

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
13 hours ago, Chivas said:
Seems somewhat a waste of education time considering how dead soi 6 is in the first place albeit so is everywhere else. Losses must be huge currently

Funny enough although I've also noticed bars on soi 6 are empty they claim to be doing very well

Absolutely empty the entire lot of them Scuba (but so are beer bars across Pattaya).....doing well my arse. Dying a death and anyone who claims otherwise is simply lying. That crew with 25 bars must he hemorrhaging money.....with the state of Sterling and the Euro there will be no recovery for a long time

On 8/16/2019 at 12:29 PM, Rimmer said:

Wilaiwan said many sex workers still are ignorant about STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, non-gonococcal urethritis, lymphogranuloma venereum and chancroid and therefore don’t understand prevention and treatment.

But wait!  The police have already stated that there is no prostitution in Pattaya!

On 8/16/2019 at 12:37 PM, BobBKK said:

What Thailand needs is STD clinics where anyone can 'walk in' get checked and treated.

They do, they're called 'clinics'.   The girls go there for their compulsory monthly checks that are insisted upon by most if not all bar owners. 

13 minutes ago, mlmcleod said:

But wait!  The police have already stated that there is no prostitution in Pattaya!

They were educating Soi 6 bar owners and employees, who said anything  about prostitution? 

20 hours ago, hotchilli said:

But we were told there are no prostitutes in Pattaya ??

They are just attractive and popular people who enjoy sex, and if the person they are with gives them funds for the sick buffalo, that is an act of kindness.

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

where?  in Europe there are walk-in STD clinics and I have never seen one here - are they hiding?

They are not as common as they used to be, but any clinic.

In Europe you can walk in, doesn't mean you will get treated in a timely way. 

24 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

They do, they're called 'clinics'.   The girls go there for their compulsory monthly checks that are insisted upon by most if not all bar owners. 

There are some doctors clinics that serve the girls at times of the month. There are NO STD clinics that you and I could walk into as in Europe. Give your inclination to argue about something for the sake of it a rest?

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

There are some doctors clinics that serve the girls at times of the month. There are NO STD clinics that you and I could walk into as in Europe. Give your inclination to argue about something for the sake of it a rest?

what? Personally, I have no need to frequent walk in STD clinics. and all clinics here provide a blood test service, which is what we are talking about here. 

Archived