Soi 6 bar owners and employees educated on STDs

Rimmer

9 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They are not as common as they used to be, but any clinic.

In Europe you can walk in, doesn't mean you will get treated in a timely way. 

There are NO dedicated clinics as in Europe. 'Any clinic' is not an STD dedicated clinic. Now the post is about 'educating STDs etc.' and I firmly believe that dedicated STD clinics would help substantially but instead Thias 'bury it' out of 'face' etc.

p058sbrw.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

There are some doctors clinics that serve the girls at times of the month. There are NO STD clinics that you and I could walk into as in Europe. Give your inclination to argue about something for the sake of it a rest?

Something wrong with your equipment? Yucky ????

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

what? Personally, I have no need to frequent walk in STD clinics. and all clinics here provide a blood test service, which is what we are talking about here. 

No we're not the subject (you can read it at the top) is education on STDs for soi 6.

STD education and eradication is not just about 'blood tests' you obviously are clueless.

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

No we're not the subject (you can read it at the top) is education on STDs for soi 6.

STD education and eradication is not just about 'blood tests' you obviously are clueless.

By the looks of the sorry punters on that Soi, no amount of education will overcome the power of money.

I'm sure the good hearted 'bar managers' were just as unattentive.

Nice PR move regardless.

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Blood tests, oral, vaginal and anal swabs, visual checks for chancres, possible herpes , so much more than blood tests. Sexual history, and a chance for counselling and education.

10 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

calm down mate and no need for the insults, again.  You do get rather worked up about trivia.  

27 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

There are NO dedicated clinics as in Europe. 'Any clinic' is not an STD dedicated clinic. Now the post is about 'educating STDs etc.' and I firmly believe that dedicated STD clinics would help substantially but instead Thias 'bury it' out of 'face' etc.

p058sbrw.jpg

Bunkum, plenty of obvious clinics in Pattaya and they openly advertise VD 'treatment'

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
3 hours ago, Pilotman said:
They do, they're called 'clinics'.   The girls go there for their compulsory monthly checks that are insisted upon by most if not all bar owners. 

Nonsense about the compulsory monthly checks, it's a myth

I believe you are correct. Ask for any prof the girls have had a recent check and I bet you cannot get it. When I first went to Pattaya I read the girls are meant to carry a small card to show recent checks, I found one girl who provided it after about a week (fresh card) ONLY because she wanted to stay with me an additional week. Not one other time could anyone including any bar owner or girl show any evidence of any checks. The owners couldn't care less, it's all about the $$$$$$$

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

They are just attractive and popular people who enjoy sex, and if the person they are with gives them funds for the sick buffalo, that is an act of kindness.

On a regular basis.... forgive me for my mis-understanding !

I believe you are correct. Ask for any prof the girls have had a recent check and I bet you cannot get it. When I first went to Pattaya I read the girls are meant to carry a small card to show recent checks, I found one girl who provided it after about a week (fresh card) ONLY because she wanted to stay with me an additional week. Not one other time could anyone including any bar owner or girl show any evidence of any checks. The owners couldn't care less, it's all about the $$$$$$$

I've been pretty close to a couple of girls recently who work in walking st gogos and a bar off buakhao and no testing done on them, plus its well known testing isn't routinely carried out in most places. In fact i know of only 1 place where testing is done.

If it was being done why would we even have this thread?

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I've been pretty close to a couple of girls recently who work in walking st gogos and a bar off buakhao and no testing done on them, plus its well known testing isn't routinely carried out in most places. In fact i know of only 1 place where testing is done

Well one hopes that you guys are taking responsibility and using condoms, 

Remember a blood test for HIV is only as good as the previous two weeks before it was taken, depending on the test being used, unless rapid testing being carried out

Other STIs can be transmitted with hours of being contracted and the woman or man may have no symptoms or signs

Herpes the gift that just keeps on giving

Remember a blood test for HIV is only as good as the previous two weeks before it was taken, depending on the test being used
Other STIs can be transmitted with hours of being contracted and the woman or man may have no symptoms or signs
Yes herpes and warts are common and a condom is little help with those but i agree you have to take responsibility yourself that's why I'm on PrEP. The girls need help though, they aren't in control of their STI risk at all

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
9 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:
Remember a blood test for HIV is only as good as the previous two weeks before it was taken, depending on the test being used

Yes herpes and warts are common and a condom is little help with those but i agree you have to take responsibility yourself that's why I'm on PrEP. The girls need help though, they aren't in control of their STI risk at all

Yes the women do need education, condoms can assist in preventing herpes and warts depending on your sexual activities.

The women also need to form a collective to set rates and prevent exploitation by employers

1 hour ago, richjom said:

The test is only valid till the first time she has unprotected sex

Archived