BANGKOK
Rimmer

Soi 6 bar owners and employees educated on STDs

23 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

They have them everywhere??

where?  in Europe there are walk-in STD clinics and I have never seen one here - are they hiding?

18 hours ago, Oztruckie said:

There's a excellent place on 3rd Rd in Pattaya,where you can walk in and get all types of blood tests carried out.

Right there are small clinics everywhere but they are not quite what I mean (in comparison to Europe etc.).

A "friend" had a little problem and had to go to hospital and there's not even a dedicated STD clinic there. 

Right there are small clinics everywhere but they are not quite what I mean (in comparison to Europe etc.).

A "friend" had a little problem and had to go to hospital and there's not even a dedicated STD clinic there. 
I agree there needs to be a much better dedicated facility, not the dodgy little clinics. 50\50 whether you'd get the correct treatment
  • Thanks 1

I am sure most of the ladies down Soi 6 know more about STD's than any desk jockey from City Hall... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2019 at 12:45 PM, ThomasThBKK said:

They have them everywhere??

I hope you're not referring to the AC health clinic.

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
13 hours ago, Chivas said:
Seems somewhat a waste of education time considering how dead soi 6 is in the first place albeit so is everywhere else. Losses must be huge currently

Funny enough although I've also noticed bars on soi 6 are empty they claim to be doing very well

Absolutely empty the entire lot of them Scuba (but so are beer bars across Pattaya).....doing well my arse. Dying a death and anyone who claims otherwise is simply lying. That crew with 25 bars must he hemorrhaging money.....with the state of Sterling and the Euro there will be no recovery for a long time

On 8/16/2019 at 12:29 PM, Rimmer said:

Wilaiwan said many sex workers still are ignorant about STDs like syphilis, gonorrhea, non-gonococcal urethritis, lymphogranuloma venereum and chancroid and therefore don’t understand prevention and treatment.

But wait!  The police have already stated that there is no prostitution in Pattaya!

On 8/16/2019 at 12:37 PM, BobBKK said:

What Thailand needs is STD clinics where anyone can 'walk in' get checked and treated.

They do, they're called 'clinics'.   The girls go there for their compulsory monthly checks that are insisted upon by most if not all bar owners. 

13 minutes ago, mlmcleod said:

But wait!  The police have already stated that there is no prostitution in Pattaya!

They were educating Soi 6 bar owners and employees, who said anything  about prostitution? 

20 hours ago, hotchilli said:

But we were told there are no prostitutes in Pattaya ??

They are just attractive and popular people who enjoy sex, and if the person they are with gives them funds for the sick buffalo, that is an act of kindness.

• Haha 1

Would be good if they joined the 21st century using internationally recognised standards of language.

STI ( Sexually transmitted infection).

Has been the standard for over a decade or more

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

where?  in Europe there are walk-in STD clinics and I have never seen one here - are they hiding?

They are not as common as they used to be, but any clinic.

In Europe you can walk in, doesn't mean you will get treated in a timely way. 

24 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

They do, they're called 'clinics'.   The girls go there for their compulsory monthly checks that are insisted upon by most if not all bar owners. 

There are some doctors clinics that serve the girls at times of the month. There are NO STD clinics that you and I could walk into as in Europe. Give your inclination to argue about something for the sake of it a rest?

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

There are some doctors clinics that serve the girls at times of the month. There are NO STD clinics that you and I could walk into as in Europe. Give your inclination to argue about something for the sake of it a rest?

what? Personally, I have no need to frequent walk in STD clinics. and all clinics here provide a blood test service, which is what we are talking about here. 

Edited by Pilotman