BANGKOK
webfact

Thai Rath poll: Bum guns get the thumbs up from Thais after parliamentary debate

18 hours ago, mrfill said:

It is illegal to have cold water supplied from a tank in the uk. The tank is for hot water.

Since when? 5 houses I lived in, in the UK had cold water feeds to bathrooms and other utilities, from a cold water storage tank in the loft. Obviously water to the kitchen was from the mains.

I also had hot water in a tank and the feed was from the cold water tank.

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

I thought that was written by your compadre, Scatoni 

Nope...  never heard of Scatoni. Who is he ? ?

Hoo Flung Poo is a cousin of "brokenbone"s Chinese friend...  

brokenbone posted:

"i consulted my chinese friend Far Flung Poo about it,

she has a lot of experience with them,

she knows im not overly tidy, and dont care much for keeping every bathroom i enter shiny, she advised against me using them"

Yuck - No way I would ever touch one of those bum guns, who knows what has gone on to them before I get to it (looking through this thread shows that plenty don't know how to avoid making a mess with them, and its impossible to police how people use them) 

btw, if you have difficulty wiping your arse clean, try giving up meat eating for a few weeks and you will notice how much easier (and cleaner) things can be.

1 hour ago, ogb said:

Yuck - No way I would ever touch one of those bum guns, who knows what has gone on to them before I get to it (looking through this thread shows that plenty don't know how to avoid making a mess with them, and its impossible to police how people use them) 

btw, if you have difficulty wiping your arse clean, try giving up meat eating for a few weeks and you will notice how much easier (and cleaner) things can be.

I'm not one of the ones mentioned above but I'll die before giving up meat 😂

On 8/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, Bundooman said:

you actually aim it at that crinkled brown bit at the centre of your butt cheeks which are usually spread

If you're unhappy with your presentation you could try anal bleaching.

L'Orifice - Because you're worth it. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, ogb said:

btw, if you have difficulty wiping your <deleted> clean, try giving up meat eating for a few weeks and you will notice how much easier (and cleaner) things can be.

Meh, I'll just install a Kärcher high pressure washer in the throne and munch happily away on delicious BBQ'd murder. Gotta have the priorities straight.