Jump to content

Thai Rath poll: Bum guns get the thumbs up from Thais after parliamentary debate


webfact

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:
32 minutes ago, Tilacme said:

The bum gun is one thing the Thais have got right.  Couldn't do it in UK as mains water is too cold.

 

3 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Spraying shitty water and bacteria all over the place is not a good idea, never used one neither does the mrs, tis a dirty foreign contraption.

Practise makes perfect as the saying goes. IMO 'tis the best way to keep bum, hands and the toilet clean. I could not be without one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to use tissue to clean myself. Now, it’s the bum gun for cleaning, and tissue paper is to confirm that I did a good job cleaning. If I see any color on the tissue paper, it’s back to the gun for me. Repeat until tissue has nothing on it. Love my bum gun. The only thing better than a bum gun is a bidet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, overherebc said:

The biggest 'miss' for me when travelling is the bum-gun.

Korea and Japan being the best especially in cold weather. Heated seats and warm water, wonderful. 😆😆

Fear no more friend: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sonny-a-portable-bidet-for-eco-conscious-humans#/

 

There's also a portable bum gun store at bts siam afaik

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lamkyong said:

with respect   should have gone to SPECSAVERS

That's right. 

Bum guns are found in Home Pro, Thai Watsadu and Home Mart bogs 

Also, every PTT gas station I've had to take a dump in has them. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tilacme said:

The bum gun is one thing the Thais have got right.  Couldn't do it in UK as mains water is too cold.

One can purchase heated bidet seats which can be retrofitted 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keith101 said:

I haven't seen one service station or shopping centre inc home DIY stores that has them either so what's the big deal just use what's provided and get over it .

But Dispose of the USED Tissue in a Appropriate Place >>>

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, lust said:

I used to use tissue to clean myself. Now, it’s the bum gun for cleaning, and tissue paper is to confirm that I did a good job cleaning. If I see any color on the tissue paper, it’s back to the gun for me. Repeat until tissue has nothing on it. Love my bum gun. The only thing better than a bum gun is a bidet.

TMI

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

 

Practise makes perfect as the saying goes. IMO 'tis the best way to keep bum, hands and the toilet clean. I could not be without one.

Need replaceable nozzles for hygiene purposes

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...