Thai Rath poll: Bum guns get the thumbs up from Thais after parliamentary debate

webfact

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, keith101 said:

I haven't seen one service station or shopping centre inc home DIY stores that has them either so what's the big deal just use what's provided and get over it .

Look, Keith, spread some mud over two spots on a dry wall. Try to wipe one clean with some dry paper, the use a hose on the other one,  Which one do you think will come clean?  Maybe you like a shiity a$$; I don't.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:14 PM, jamesy9368 said:

“who are pulling the strings in Downing Street, those who are setting the strategy.” Says Hammond who is upset its not him anymore. What we are going to get is Armageddon.

Then voting to trigger A50 would trigger Armageddon.
Then any changes to the NI border would trigger Armageddon.
Then not having a 'transition' period would trigger Armageddon.
Then denying a 'People's Vote' would trigger Armageddon.
Then leaving the customs union would trigger Armageddon.
Then not extending A50 would trigger Armageddon.
Then electing Boris Johnson would trigger Armageddon.
Then not having an all-female national disunity remain government would trigger Armageddon.
And now no deal will trigger Armageddon.
Every time remainers lose they shift the narrative. But what never shifts is the basic truth that it's not Armageddon they're afraid of but democracy

Excellent

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Faecal spray can contaminate the nozzle, in fact flushing a toilet sends microscopic spray up to 3 meters unless the toilet lid is closed.

Maybe you can find a grown up to help you.

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Countries without bum guns are barbaric. Small wonder they don't have a black & decker grinder next to the throne to clean your bunghole with.

Spent a lot of time in North Africa in my youth. Never saw a bum gun, always squat toilets with a bucket of water next to it. Usually a brush in the bucket, the type your gran used to scrub the front doorstep with. Brutal.

1 minute ago, DannyCarlton said:

Spent a lot of time in North Africa in my youth. Never saw a bum gun, always squat toilets with a bucket of water next to it. Usually a brush in the bucket, the type your gran used to scrub the front doorstep with. Brutal.

Well, probably it's drying in the heat to dust. So it's easy to use a 

Dust brush for the fine tune

15 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

After a particularly greasy crap, i use soap in combination with the bum gun.

how do you mix the soap with the water ?

and how can you apply it ?

...and i think i now know why people

that cant afford toilet paper wai instead of handshake, and are by law forced to clean <deleted> with left hand, while using the right hand for feeding

Just now, DannyCarlton said:

I just sqirt a bit of Dettox liquid soap on my hand and rub it in, then rinse off with the bum gun.

the 2nd part of the bum gun is to wai instead of handshake,

and dont you ever forget it.

i hereby swear i wont ever commit to a handshake with

a thai, or falang that can be suspected of having gone native

45 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:
  5 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Don't you get your fingers in there when you spray? Gotta get your fingers in there!

46 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

If we ever meet would you mind wai-ing rather than shaking hands?

Thanks.

Rooster

Did'nt we meet earlier this year, I recall you had a firm handshake, asked you how a man got the name Jane. ????

3 hours ago, Garybaldy said:

Great invention I was not a big fan at first but now I don’t feel clean if there isn’t one.

Just getting caught out once in somewhere like Big C, with its bum tissue as thin as a cigarette paper and not much wider is a ghastly experience. It's enough to remind me of what a great contribution bum guns make to health and cleanliness.

In a word, toilet paper sucks!

21 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Just getting caught out once in somewhere like Big C, with its bum tissue as thin as a cigarette paper and not much wider is a ghastly experience. It's enough to remind me of what a great contribution bum guns make to health and cleanliness.

In a word, toilet paper sucks!

Ah yes, the dreaded million billion mummy hand thing. I've sometimes pondered if I could make a quick dash to the sink with my pants down.

Lately in Oz, one of the barbarian countries, I found some relief at the pharmacy: Kleenex flushable wet wipes. Lifesaver.

7 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Spraying shitty water and bacteria all over the place is not a good idea, never used one neither does the mrs, tis a dirty foreign contraption.

Totally agree. And every time someone touches the sprayer, they are putting their hands in contact with bacteria from all the people who used it before them. Totally disgusting. I always figured the reason they were being used is because they don't want you putting toilet paper into the system along with eliminating the cost of the paper.

On another note, if you have a proper diet, there should be no residue left on toilet paper..not even a spec of brown. A roll of toilet paper will last me months... 2 squares folded, wipe and check, done.

5 hours ago, Surasak said:

The cold is not a problem, its more the lack of water pressure. Most UK bathrooms are fed water from a loft tank, not the mains.

It is illegal to have cold water supplied from a tank in the uk. The tank is for hot water.

8 hours ago, Vacuum said:

You're obviously using the 'gun' wrong, it's not for shower the whole body.

The Mrs does it for me she has more experience with the squirter though sometimes she is a bit sadistic with it, but still enjoyable. 

I was one of those who ignored it for ages, only using it when cleaning the bathroom. Then for some reason I used it one day, and there was no going back to using only paper down there to clean. When visiting family back in Canada, I had to improvise as I refused to return to the barbaric method of using paper only. So, for those who appreciate their bum gun and miss it when traveling, a squeeze bottle -- the kind used for ketchup or other condiments like that, will do in a pinch (no pun intended). And I can even fill it with tepid water for extra comfort. Paper should only be used for drying. 

I've tried to delicately explain the beauty of a bum gun to some family members, but they are stuck in their old ways and think it's a very strange concept. I get it. I thought it was strange too until I tried it. Now I think it's great. 

5 minutes ago, Inn Between said:

I was one of those who ignored it for ages, only using it when cleaning the bathroom. Then for some reason I used it one day, and there was no going back to using only paper down there to clean. When visiting family back in Canada, I had to improvise as I refused to return to the barbaric method of using paper only. So, for those who appreciate their bum gun and miss it when traveling, a squeeze bottle -- the kind used for ketchup or other condiments like that, will do in a pinch (no pun intended). And I can even fill it with tepid water for extra comfort. Paper should only be used for drying. 

I've tried to delicately explain the beauty of a bum gun to some family members, but they are stuck in their old ways and think it's a very strange concept. I get it. I thought it was strange too until I tried it. Now I think it's great. 

You forget to add that the Ketchup be removed first, i note there are a couple if thickies who post on here and they would get in fine mess

12 minutes ago, Almer said:

You forget to add that the Ketchup be removed first, i note there are a couple if thickies who post on here and they would get in fine mess

Just to make it clear, I'm not talking about a squeeze bottle of ketchup but one that a cheap restaurant may use to put condiments in. One of these: 

Image result for condiment squeeze bottles

12 minutes ago, Inn Between said:

Just to make it clear, I'm not talking about a squeeze bottle of ketchup but one that a cheap restaurant may use to put condiments in. One of these: 

Image result for condiment squeeze bottles

Ah not one of the pump type now it should be ok

6 hours ago, Andrea Chase said:

It was easy to apply for a personal loan with WESTERN LOAN FINANCE and they were quick to respond. They made the process seamless and were very helpful. I am happy I chose them. I would highly recommend. 

You wanted a solid gold bum gun?

Archived