TM30 - How much is your time worth?

On 8/16/2019 at 5:13 PM, Peterw42 said:

The online system works fine, 1,000s of hotels and people use it every hour of everyday. People may have trouble doing the registration and there is a wait for a password but once registered its the simple solution you are looking for. If you really have trouble with the online system there is always a mail in option.

as of today 51,000,000 have used the online system, 45,000 today.

image.png.1f0f96a50634104dea55717cabb1dd8e.png

I don't think you understand what is the difference between a "page view" and someone actually using the online system to register...

On 8/17/2019 at 5:37 PM, dcnx said:

Because it’s Thailand. Any other online or app system in the would would either let you choose your user/pass immediately OR give you one.

This simple user/pass issue was handled well over 20 years ago.

It’s appalling they can’t build a site or app in 2019 that can’t do this.

Then there’s the issue of security. How and where are these passes stored? I’ll bet a large amount of money they are not encrypted and are setting open on a server somewhere. Not the end of the world, but incompetence doesn’t stop at the lack of features on the site and app.

What's the name of the app on the Google Play store to download the TM30 app? Can't seem to find one. Only a TM6 one.

13 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Using an agent, did you still need to do photos, home visit etc. I have never been able to find an agent that does marrige extensions due to BKK being involved.

I had to provide the usual photos inside and in front of the house.

Other than that, painless.