Jomtien or Hua Hin

YITB1980

On 8/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, Hans007 said:

who told you HH is more expensive?? Its not true. Prices are more or less the same. in Low saeson saw lots of rooms even as low as 350 bath!!!yes with aircon..!!!

HH is cleaner though...and less loud....if you like golf and upscale (non-pro) ladies HH is a must!!!!!!

In HH you can meet normal (non hookie) women...and have a normal relationship...i would say thats impossible in Jomtien (or Pattaya)

my 2 cents.

take care

Hans

For Golf, Jomtien/Pattaya is number 1 in Thailand. More than 20 golf courses within 1 driving hour. And the price level of many courses is below that of the HH courses.

4 hours ago, Number 6 said:

Do you like to eat pie or sausage?

I find Jomtien way too homosexual. It's not that it's ever present but the shit that you see sometimes really does my head in. For myself I'd be better off in Hua Hin but I don't like either much honestly.

Hua Hin is not especially clean. The beaches are meh. Loads of jellies, brown sea foam and just not a lot of circulation in the water. Color is blah. City is overgrown and ugly.

How about Na Klua? No idea if it's a nice place anymore just offering.

id pick Naklua over Jomtien and HH, after a friends recommendation i gave the area a go at the start of this year, found a nice place up opposite the big fish market, its a perfect balance

16 minutes ago, Viggo McQuaid said:

Any nice bars there? 

none really up the fish market end, but your only a 5 minute drive to the bars in the Pattaya end, and a 10 minute drive to central Pattaya, 15-20 minutes to Walking Street and 20-30 minutes to Jomtien (all traffic depending) but being in Naklua it doesnt feel like your in/near Pattaya at all so its nice and able to chill out without the temptation of going out all the time, being in Jomtien its still on your doorstep,

im used to living in Cambodia so i prefer the mingling in with the locals feel over touristy areas, but it might not be for everyone, i also like to go out and party once or twice a week so its good being only a stones throw away from the mayhem ????

1 hour ago, JamieLambo said:

id pick Naklua over Jomtien and HH, after a friends recommendation i gave the area a go at the start of this year, found a nice place up opposite the big fish market, its a perfect balance

Thank you for the tip.  I will check out Naklua.  I see that there is a baht bus that runs that way.

33 minutes ago, YITB1980 said:

Thank you for the tip.  I will check out Naklua.  I see that there is a baht bus that runs that way.

yes mate, the baht bus runs all the way up to the fish market https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9728736,100.9063198,3a,62.7y,9.6h,85.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s6UUxevXR94DxxVARI5XJXQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

theres a nice park area next to market too, and some nice restaurants on a pier area

12 hours ago, henry2109 said:

For Golf, Jomtien/Pattaya is number 1 in Thailand. More than 20 golf courses within 1 driving hour. And the price level of many courses is below that of the HH courses.

Yes.

The P and Golf much more available.

Rents and food generally the same.

If you are in the 15 to 20k range for rent a decent place can be found either place.

Archived