Computer Repair Shop

Isan Farang

15 minutes ago, Isan Farang said:

Pa Ngew, Rop Wiang

Too far for me to come and help you for free, and too far for you to go to Pantip. Is there any important data on your machine? If not, I can talk you through how to do a factory reset which has a good chance of fixing the issue. I would not trust a Thai shop with my computer, I know there are some good ones out there but my wife has had problems when she encountered issues with her laptop.

38 minutes ago, sceadugenga said:

I'd say Technocom near the Overbrook Hospital.

Do they have 2 shops ?, in another link it mentions a shop beside Mengrai area. I can observe this one on Google maps

I am often at the market area beside the old clock tower, can you provide a link to the one beside overbrook.

4 minutes ago, Isan Farang said:

Do they have 2 shops ?, in another link it mentions a shop beside Mengrai area. I can observe this one on Google maps

I am often at the market area beside the old clock tower, can you provide a link to the one beside overbrook.

There are 2 shops. The original Technocom shop just behind Overbrook. And the new one just off the circle. The new one is called the Dell superstore, but is part of Technocom. Both provide good service. Good luck, 

I went there yesterday, its a very busy road but they have a car park at the rear of the building.

Not my lucky day as the boss who speaks Engish was at some meeting. After gathering some info from the service guy i returned home and got the issue fixed.

Archived