Anti-Brexit party reveals candidates for emergency UK government

snoop1130

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/18/2019 at 12:38 PM, Jip99 said:

52% is not one-third.......... but maths was never a remainer strong point.

Well maths is obviously not your strong point. He said about 1/3. People under 18, and other non voters would presumably be allowed in the shelter also, it is not just about voters.  Although given that Brexiteers don't appear to give a monkeys about young people maybe they would want them excluded, they are planning to destroy their futures anyway.

On 8/19/2019 at 7:09 AM, Nigel Garvie said:

Well maths is obviously not your strong point. He said about 1/3. People under 18, and other non voters would presumably be allowed in the shelter also, it is not just about voters.  Although given that Brexiteers don't appear to give a monkeys about young people maybe they would want them excluded, they are planning to destroy their futures anyway.

Another arrogant remark. The vast majority of Brexit supporters on these threads have children and or grandchildren, and as such are very concerned that their future may be destroyed if we were to remain in this so called union. And as i’ve mentioned to you before NG, it seems to me that many remainers selfishly only think of themselves, as you yourself have previously admitted.

13 hours ago, nontabury said:

Another arrogant remark. The vast majority of Brexit supporters on these threads have children and or grandchildren, and as such are very concerned that their future may be destroyed if we were to remain in this so called union. And as i’ve mentioned to you before NG, it seems to me that many remainers selfishly only think of themselves, as you yourself have previously admitted.

That's utter BS, many people have children and grandchildren of course, so what. It is widely excepted by the experts you so despise, that Brexit, and a hard Brexit in particular, will seriously damage the economy for a long time. Start with the value of the pound - money dealers are not daft.  A blind wombat could work out that is hardly likely to be good for future generations.

"many remainers selfishly only think of themselves, as you yourself have previously admitted."

Wrong - you have twisted my words - to be aware that you, your family, your friends, and your country, will suffer from this madness is not selfish, it is concern. The arrogance is all yours. 

3 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

That's utter BS, many people have children and grandchildren of course, so what. It is widely excepted by the experts you so despise, that Brexit, and a hard Brexit in particular, will seriously damage the economy for a long time. Start with the value of the pound - money dealers are not daft.  A blind wombat could work out that is hardly likely to be good for future generations.

"many remainers selfishly only think of themselves, as you yourself have previously admitted."

Wrong - you have twisted my words - to be aware that you, your family, your friends, and your country, will suffer from this madness is not selfish, it is concern. The arrogance is all yours. 

The arrogance is all remainers and always has been, but they are just too arrogant to admit it.

Archived