Application for 90 days

Hello

I could create my Thailand immigration eServices ID account to make my 90 days on line

problem is that, because I entered Thailand in november 2011 , so far I couldn't do it on line, but I hoped that with the app on smartphone

it could work, but they still don't know me ( no data found ); I found on the application how to fill the same informations that on my  tm47, but they tell me that the arrival card number ( tm 6 ) that I write is not good ; and, of course, meanwhile, I have changed my passport, so the passport number on my tm6 is not changed; they didn't even notice it when I came myself to the 90 day, but now that I try to have my 90 days with the application, of course it's complicate

can I do something or never be able to do it on line ? My only solution is to go out Thailand and come back ? Thanks for the responses

There is nothing you or any else can do so you can do online 90 day reporting other than you leaving and re-entering the country.

The database the system accesses to verify the your identity after you submit the first page of online reporting is generated by entries to the country. If you get the message to contact your local it means your record could not be found.

A entry prior to 2013 means you no have no record in the database. Getting a new passport also creates the problem since its number is not in the database.

I have the same problem as you do. A entry prior to 2013 and a new passport since my last entry. I was advised by immigration over 4 years ago to do a border hop for a new entry if I wanted to do online reporting.

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is nothing you or any else can do so you can do online 90 day reporting other than you leaving and re-entering the country.

The database the system accesses to verify the your identity after you submit the first page of online reporting is generated by entries to the country. If you get the message to contact your local it means your record could not be found.

A entry prior to 2013 means you no have no record in the database. Getting a new passport also creates the problem since its number is not in the database.

I have the same problem as you do. A entry prior to 2013 and a new passport since my last entry. I was advised by immigration over 4 years ago to do a border hop for a new entry if I wanted to do online reporting.

Correct Joe I'm in the same boat....but my last entry was April 2014

Ok, thanks : that's what I thought, too

I live 100 kms from Aranyaprathet, maybe I can go there ; are there people here who know this  place, where to sleep or can I do in the same  day ? ; or, as I did in 2011 , go with an organisation from Hua hin to Burma in the same day : very convenient 

2 hours ago, rgrdns said:

Correct Joe I'm in the same boat....but my last entry was April 2014

Then you have a different issue.

After returning from a UK trip in April 2014, I was able to use the online reporting when it was launched.