Patong power pole works cause monster traffic tailback

rooster59

Patong power pole works cause monster traffic tailback

By The Phuket News

1565934718_1-org.jpg

The works to change a power pole has restricted the coastal road north of Patong to one lane, and caused a traffic tailback all the way to Kamala. Photo: Patong Police

PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to not use the Kamala – Patong road as workers install a power pole near Loma Circle.

The works has left only one open on the coastal road just north of Patong.

Work started at 9am, but traffic tailbacks now extend all the way back to Kamala, a Phuket News reader has reported.

Full story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/patong-power-pole-works-cause-monster-traffic-tailback-72535.php#3BHUeifTD8QKbHX0.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2019-08-17

4 hours ago, mok199 said:

Sh*t happens..

Not to people affected by it unlike you. Why do people post in threads that have nothing  to do with them?

I WAS affected by this (no I don't need counselling) and as pointed out above there was no warning to allow people to take alternate routes. 

Not sure why this thread was posted 5 hours ago as the works were cleared by 2100 and had already been mentioned to the people who WOULD have been affected by it in the other section of the PHUKET forum.

Thank you for your 'constructive input' though.

8 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Not to people affected by it unlike you. Why do people post in threads that have nothing  to do with them?

I WAS affected by this (no I don't need counselling) and as pointed out above there was no warning to allow people to take alternate routes. 

Not sure why this thread was posted 5 hours ago as the works were cleared by 2100 and had already been mentioned to the people who WOULD have been affected by it in the other section of the PHUKET forum.

Thank you for your 'constructive input' though.

Understood sir...and I agree , hope your delay wasn't serious ..have a better day

Archived