Enraged mother accuses school of stealing children’s scholarship money

rooster59

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

conscience and ethics

Two words they can't spell . . . 

For all the complaining that we do about the police, etc. I'm pretty convinced the two biggest rip-off pros here in Thailand are the folks who run the railroads and the administrators of the nationwide educational system including (especially) any its local administrators.

My daugther is in Sarasas in Nong Khaem and recently they have got air condition in the room. Which I always thought they had! it is a private school and we pay already every term. Besides that there is to pay for extra school that the kids suppose to do after class. And other things. I have never complained before but now it seems to much with all this extras.

Is this correct that they have to pay for the air condition which they supposed to have already?!

15 hours ago, z42 said:

Disgusting form. So many bent higher ups here who don't begin to understand that stealing from kids makes them the lowest of the low.

Hope this story gains some proper traction

The punitive actions by the elites make them look for those lower in their social structure to prey upon. It is a top down hierarchy with the top tier skimming the rung lower and so on. So it is with the government department too. 

23 minutes ago, timewilltell said:

Absolutely sums up Thailand right here. Lower than low and no shame but full of excuses, full of barriers to people complaining and full of presence and lies.

I'm sure she'll find herself in court for defamation.

16 hours ago, Captor said:

My daugther is in Sarasas in Nong Khaem and recently they have got air condition in the room. Which I always thought they had! it is a private school and we pay already every term. Besides that there is to pay for extra school that the kids suppose to do after class. And other things. I have never complained before but now it seems to much with all this extras.

Is this correct that they have to pay for the air condition which they supposed to have already?!

No they are not supposed to have it already.  They introduced it to my school a few years ago.  Its just another cash cow.  Just do the maths yourself. 

On 8/17/2019 at 10:39 AM, ThaiFelix said:

What many dont seem to understand is that corruption is built into the the system from the start.  Years ago my wife worked as a teachers' assistant.  During her interview for the job the director told her what her salary would be and also told her she would get an extra 1000 baht for travel and meals.  When she collected her salary it was correct but the extra 1000 was not in the envelope.  Upon questioning this she was informed that it is normally paid to the classroom teacher each month and the classroom teacher would then pass it on to the assistants??  However when she received her envelope from the teacher it only contained 300 baht, same as the other assistants who told her to keep quiet or she would be looking for another job.

If corruption is not structured into the system then why not pay it direct with her salary?

Funny that the going split is 700/300 and not 600/400. That really shows the epitome of Thai culture.

On 8/16/2019 at 6:37 PM, ChipButty said:

When you get the guys at the Top concealing their assets ill gotten gains then you have no chance with the rest of society they will just think they do it so why not me........?

Then you have mothers selling their own daughters so stealing 700 baht looks not that bad

Organized charities.  It is a "#'@'!!!&*%!!!" crime the pitifully small percentage of donation money that is actually put into doing what donor was led to believe.  Second biggest scam on the planet after taxes, the biggest chumps in the world are people who crow about what they don't want "my tax money" spent on.  It ain't your money no more, pal. 

I was a teenager when George Harrison did that concert for Bangladesh, and that was the first time I heard about the enormous "operating costs" charity organizations have.  Disgusting!

Archived