U.S. Rep. Tlaib rejects West Bank visit, citing Israel's 'oppressive conditions'

rooster59

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BestB said:

But the most interesting part is she has not seen her grandmother in over 10 years.

68323964_10156111149256364_4409568546854535168_n.jpg

????????????  Classic.  I would never have imagined that I would be amused by what an american president says .

...I just wish he'd get pissed off with the sultan. And tweet something that would cause him to finally have a heart attack.

4 hours ago, BestB said:

I have to disagree , it’s more that this trip had nothing to do with seeing her family but all to do with yet another provocation, which may come back to bite her in the backside .

besides a few Israel haters anyone with half a brain can now clearly see the plan and her true colours 

Quite smart for a newcomer. I'd like to see who funds her.  ...I'm pretty sure her constituency is not her main concern.

5 minutes ago, Cat ji said:

Quite smart for a newcomer. I'd like to see who funds her.  ...I'm pretty sure her constituency is not her main concern.

Depends how well republicans can spin it , she may not have a constituency next elections ????

what started off as a good evil

plan has flopped badly . Maybe she was expecting for Israel to turn her down but she got outplayed in her own game ????

Archived