Official autopsy concludes Epstein death's was suicide by hanging

rooster59

53 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

The vultures are circling. One hundred million dollars for being molested, what a joke ! As Robert Burns once said "Tis an ill wind that blows nobody any good" ????

Kind of what I was thinking too. Some (most?) of his "victims" went to him voluntarily and were well compensated for their services, now they are going for the big payday and as always 30%. goes to their layers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

No, have you? Just read the Reuter's report above.

No, I haven't. But I'm not the one claiming something wasn't in the report like you are " nothing in the report to say anything was found around his neck. ". Not mentioning this in a news report is far from the same as it not being there.

1 hour ago, RobbyXNorway said:

The thing that really puts the nails in the coffin for a "suicide" is the 2 cameras not working at the same time when this so called suicide transpired. Not just 1 camera, but 2. At the same time.

This guy was murdered (or switched out, but I find that less likely due to it being a hell of a complicated procedure when you can just off him).

The USA...biggest banana republic in the world.

yes, a country that has lost it's moral compass and nicely proceeding down the drain...just as it's offsider is doing across the pond.

24 minutes ago, daoyai said:

Kind of what I was thinking too. Some (most?) of his "victims" went to him voluntarily and were well compensated for their services, now they are going for the big payday and as always 30%. goes to their layers.

Doubt that this dodgy line of defense holds for minors.

1 hour ago, RobbyXNorway said:

The thing that really puts the nails in the coffin for a "suicide" is the 2 cameras not working at the same time when this so called suicide transpired. Not just 1 camera, but 2. At the same time.

This guy was murdered (or switched out, but I find that less likely due to it being a hell of a complicated procedure when you can just off him).

Oh, you find it less likely, do you? Well, let me tell you that for the aliens (that have been among us on earth for thousands of years) this is a piece of cake!

Epstein got what he had coming.  However, "victims" don't audition for the role, come back for repeat performances, and encourage friends to share in the riches.  If a 14-yr-old shoplifts or robs a 7-11 then they face juvenile jail time.  Prostitution at any age is a crime in the US (except Nevada).  If they were kidnapped off a schoolyard or taken against their will then they would be victims.  I did some bad things when I was a teenager, but I'm not going public about it and sue others for my misdeeds.  Epstein was a despicable character, but the morality of these women should also be questioned, unless the Me2 movement considers prostitution to be a virtue.

18 minutes ago, Becker said:

Oh, you find it less likely, do you? Well, let me tell you that for the aliens (that have been among us on earth for thousands of years) this is a piece of cake!

Oh no !  Why implicate ET at this stage of things? Unless....unless......? Ewww.

They are sexual perverts?  Hmmmm. I guess the long  fingers  with the  knobs on the end  do suggest  something. ????

The autopsy is frankly besides the point. He was taken off suicide watch. Cameras were turned off. Not one but two guards conveniently "slept" through the period they were supposed to be watching him. That is the conspiracy. Not whether or not someone walked in and strangled him or they simply bought him the time and allowed him to strangle himself.

5 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Surprise Surprise, move along please nothing to see here.

How does one hang oneself when no hanging points above waist height in the cells ( from reports I have read) ?

With a bit of outside help?

My understanding is that the term "suicide by hanging" will also include the strangulation when the prisoner uses his article of clothing/sheets tied around an anchor point on the floor and roll himself into a strangulation position. At a guess the fixed concrete stool/post would suffice.

Reason for my thinking is my having been called to a local police station many years ago to modify all the cells, this was so that the gap between floor and "u-bend" at the rear of the toilet bowl couldn't be used to anchor anything. The duty officer explained to me that a prisoner had tried to commit suicide the previous evening by hanging themselves, by means of tying his clothing around the base of the toilet bowl and around his neck. Unsuccessful but a scare enough for that station to urgently request that I modify the setup to not be able to be used in such a way again.

1 hour ago, parallaxtech said:

Epstein got what he had coming.  However, "victims" don't audition for the role, come back for repeat performances, and encourage friends to share in the riches.  If a 14-yr-old shoplifts or robs a 7-11 then they face juvenile jail time.  Prostitution at any age is a crime in the US (except Nevada).  If they were kidnapped off a schoolyard or taken against their will then they would be victims.  I did some bad things when I was a teenager, but I'm not going public about it and sue others for my misdeeds.  Epstein was a despicable character, but the morality of these women should also be questioned, unless the Me2 movement considers prostitution to be a virtue.

You're sad, blaming 14 year old girls for this.

1 hour ago, usviphotography said:

The autopsy is frankly besides the point. He was taken off suicide watch. Cameras were turned off. Not one but two guards conveniently "slept" through the period they were supposed to be watching him. That is the conspiracy. Not whether or not someone walked in and strangled him or they simply bought him the time and allowed him to strangle himself.

For once I agree with you.

However I think it is not a conspiracy, but simply a very inept prison.

somebody trying to kill themselves by hanging, it appears that it takes quite sometime and prior to the final moments an hanged person moves,, makes some noise trying to get air, kicks, etc., and the guards didn't see/heard anything, puzzling isn't it

51 minutes ago, AI5AASIA said:

he duty officer explained to me that a prisoner had tried to commit suicide the previous evening by hanging themselves, by means of tying his clothing around the base of the toilet bowl and around his neck. 

Is that known as "death by toilet"?

5 hours ago, Estrada said:

Should be stated as an assisted suicide.... Took him off suicide watch, took away his compulsory cell mate and the guards did not check on him for 3 hours (should be every 30 minutes).

Also cloth sheets instead of paper, and bunk beds

42 minutes ago, alan grice said:

Remember the day’s before do gooder Liberals. One read Kiddy Shagger Tops Himself, and descent Folk commented GOOD.!.⚖️

And now they're screaming "conspiracy!" instead? Because this thread mainly discusses whether that POS Epstein died by his own hands or if there was a nefarious conspiracy by deep state agents controlled by the global elite (read: Clintons) to help him on his way.

But I'm sure it felt good for you to blather a bit about "do gooder Liberals".

Apparently his ex girlfriend and 'Madam' who also allegedly had sex with these underage girls.....has been spotted eating a burger and reading a book about CIA operatives......WHY....is this woman not in custody? There is a real double standard when it comes to this kind of thing....What are they waiting for? 

https://nypost.com/2019/08/15/jeffrey-epsteins-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-spotted-at-in-n-out-burger-in-first-photos-since-his-death/

I ask you.... <deleted>!!???

9 hours ago, daoyai said:

also "shrieks" heard from his cell at the time... maybe Hillary was there?

A man is dead, possibly by suicide or foul play. Your humor is sick and I am grateful I don't know you. I can only assume you must have ingested something that altered your judgement.

10 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Surprise Surprise, move along please nothing to see here.

How does one hang oneself when no hanging points above waist height in the cells ( from reports I have read) ?

Pretty easy as long as there’s a door handle or anything else you can tie some fabric to. I’m not gonna get into the details on how to do it here, though, you can look that up online. This method wouldn’t allow for a broken neck, though. 

Archived