Official autopsy concludes Epstein death's was suicide by hanging

rooster59

8 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

Pretty easy as long as there’s a door handle or anything else you can tie some fabric to. I’m not gonna get into the details on how to do it here, though, you can look that up online. This method wouldn’t allow for a broken neck, though. 

Prison cell doors I have seen, do not have handles as such, and even with  a handle would take some doing to "hang " oneself

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Surprise Surprise, move along please nothing to see here.

How does one hang oneself when no hanging points above waist height in the cells ( from reports I have read) ?

Not that I believe the coroner's report for one moment, all too convenient, but there have been hangings from very low heights with the victims in the sitting position.

Research the case of the Aikido expert and bouncer found hanging in Telford, UK. He was inches off the ground, hung by his own belt. Few believe that was suicide either.

13 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

How does one hang oneself when no hanging points above waist height in the cells ( from reports I have read) ?

A pair of socks. So we have been told previously

12 hours ago, DoctorG said:

[They] work on the belief that time smooths everything away. It usually works. How long before the disbelief just melts into disinterest. Anyone still talking about the massive inconsistences in the LV shooting report? Hard to find anything on it.

Not sure about that ,   Doc ,  I would still like to know (for sure !) how Marilyn died and who killed Kennedy and I was just a kid then . !

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Seems to be a strange lack of photo evidence, if they want to quell speculation why not show the cell, the sheets and the autopsy pics?

Because the decision is not made by the public.   

18 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

One does like economists do: "let's assume I have a rope...". ????

7 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Prison cell doors I have seen, do not have handles as such, and even with  a handle would take some doing to "hang " oneself

If the rope is placed right you would be unconscious in 5/6 seconds. you dont need to stand either sitting it can be done.

On 8/17/2019 at 12:50 PM, RJRS1301 said:

Well, I honestly doubt they kept him in his cell naked, so there’s your “rope”. Now all you need is something to fasten the rope to. I’m sure there’s something in there. 

On 8/18/2019 at 6:34 PM, Damrongsak said:

"He appeared to have tied a bedsheet to the top of a set of bunk beds, then knelt toward the floor with enough force that he broke several bones in his neck, officials said."

On 8/19/2019 at 8:59 PM, Damrongsak said:

New York Times, though they don't name the "officials".

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-results.html

Sounds unlikely, but presumably it's possible.

Thanks for the link ????.

Archived