where can I report my ex-wife for renting out a house to someone,  but not paying income tax on it

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Case, your behavior is a mirror of yourself and it is not good at all. Why not stop when you are ahead??? because she is an real <deleted>, the thing is that YOU have to prove now that you are NOT...  Can you do that???

glegolo

The TV Jury has spoken.

Don't, just don't.

The Revenue Department will not take any notice of a bitter foreigner trying to get back at an ex wife.

However the Immigration Department will love to hear of a foreigner in Thailand who's trying to cause trouble for a Thai.

Read the trends - we are the new Lepers.

4 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

The TV Jury has spoken.

Don't, just don't.

The Revenue Department will not take any notice of a bitter foreigner trying to get back at an ex wife.

However the Immigration Department will love to hear of a foreigner in Thailand who's trying to cause trouble for a Thai.

Read the trends - we are the new Lepers.

Revenue department will take full

notice but it does stop her from coming up with her own ideas which would have far more serious consequences for the OP

It is a relatively simple procedure but must be conducted in a certain manner....

1; Buy a one way ticket to your country of origin.

2; Check into a small innocuous and seedy boarding house.

3; Set up an new email account using an alias.

4; Email all your evidence to the Thai tax authorities.

5; Delete email account, and keep your head down.

That is about the only way you will be able to do it without having to spend the rest of your time in Thailand looking over your shoulder......:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Essex Reject said:

Hope this is a troll post for the sake of the OP.

Considering he's asking in another thread a way to get his daughters Thai citizenship renounced so they can both "overstay" and get deported I think it more likely he's gotten burned badly and should be looking at counselling given his present path.

Justin Case, it would be a really dumb move to report your ex wife to the Revenue Department. Same stupid like it would be to rob your own child on the Thai nationality. You really have to think through your life. As you are acting with opening threads in this forum about all kinds of strange behaviour, I can understand you have trouble with your ex-wife.

However, if you were to report her. What kind of proof do you have to offer? Here is what you need to know:

Does she have any other sources of income?

The exact amount of rent she is getting on a monthly basis?

What is included in rent and what kind of maintenance fees are involved?

According to the Revenue Department a person can deduct a widw amount of different things on an income before is due to pay tax on the remaining amount. Do you know what things she can deduct before she pay tax?

Finally do tou at the end know that it´s going to be a taxable amount over 150K baht left after that? If not, she do not have to pay any tax.

What can happen here is that she can counter sue and report oyu, as a person that is falsly accusing her. That could be a problem for you. At the same time I hope that you are not working online and that all other things are totally secure for your part, otherwise you might find yourself in much hotter water than you like.

27 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

The TV Jury has spoken.

Don't, just don't.

+10 !   JustinCase :  Are you reading the responses ?  I can hardly believe it but almost everyone here has got it right !   Stop being bitter and MOVE ON .  

Now..... if everyone on TV can stop the same type of "I have to win" behavior oh what a beautiful world it would be.    Never a "discussion" that doesn't get one or two arguments started.  Even from some that advocate the right to different opinions.   

2 minutes ago, bwpage3 said:

Once she is an ex-wife, she is none of your concern.

The bitterness will eat you up.

Time to learn to live on your own again and enjoy yourself.

Life is too short for anything else.

I agree move on its history 

2 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

She is doing a google search of where to report an ex husbands untimely unexplained mysterious accident???? 

knife in back type of suicide, keep watching the news.....

15 minutes ago, Salerno said:

Considering he's asking in another thread a way to get his daughters Thai citizenship renounced so they can both "overstay" and get deported I think it more likely he's gotten burned badly and should be looking at counselling given his present path.

Oh dear.

Archived