10 Italian tourists injured following bus accident in Lampang

rooster59

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This report should have read Aqua-planned of the highway, a thai driver is oblivious to anything that can go wrong, ask one of your thai friend drivers what is meant by aqua planning and ask them to draw a tyre in relation to a wet road, i tried and it makes no sense to them.

I was a big bus driver all over europe and except this from an experienced professional driver, when 18,000 kg starts to slide it is damage limitation  time      

10 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

On his first day in office Tourism and Sports Minister Pipat Ratchakitprakan proudly announced he was going to make tourism safety his No. 1 priority. 

Here he is praying and offering alms to the great Gods of Tourism. Seems the Gods are not impressed with with a few bananas grapes and so his promises and prayers have come unstuck already.

Tourism minister.jpg

From one fruit loop to more statistics of vegetables after traffic accidents.

4 minutes ago, soalbundy said:
1 hour ago, Totoandlilly said:

I heard that they were screaming mama mia! 

unlike the driver who was fast asleep

Although the tourists were thinking of one Abba song, in his sleep the driver was singing 'Take A Chance On Me.'

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Just imagine ,if there was Black Ice and snow here,the

population would be in rapid decline.

regards worgeordie

brainless people probably on the mobile and eating Som tam and praying to the Buddha 

8 hours ago, TSF said:

I hope the hospital remembers to do 10 TM30 reports for these aliens.

Hey there is a bunch of injured people in the hospital due to no fault of their own.  Let's make dumb jokes about it. Hahaha.

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

The sad thing is, even allowing for the humour, it's not a low ball at all.

Ask Colinneil how immigration told his wife they were going arrest/deport him, while he was unconscious in hospital for weeks.

Colinneil was not a tourist, was he?  Thai wife.

Tourists have no responsibility for TM30 reports and there has never been a report of immigration bothering them about such a report 

(unless perhaps they are residents using tourist visas), has there?

I have been on tour buses in Italy. Drivers were always highly skilled and safe. People coming from western countries unfortunately think that the bus drivers in countries they visit are equally skilled. Riding a bus in Thailand can be a fatal mistake. Never trust your life to a Thai bus driver. Just not worth the risk.

This is not the first story of Italians being injured or killed in Thailand this year. I wonder if the stories are getting back to the press in Italy for publication to warn potential visitors. I think the other recent story was the truck that recklessly flipped over on a Italian couple on a motorcycle and killed them.

Archived