10 Italian tourists injured following bus accident in Lampang

rooster59

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I opened this thread half expecting to see that a safari truck had turned over, after a convoy of SIX (fully laden 4x4s, each with passengers on the ROOF) passed me on a narrow mountain road elsewhere in the Kingdom this afternoon.

On 8/17/2019 at 11:46 AM, NCC1701A said:

"Have you seen my wife?"

"She die. Welcome to Thailand. Sorry Royal Palace closed today. But I can take you on river boat and do TM30 for you. 1500 baht."

Captergure.JPG

What a totally pathetic comment. Really are you looking for laughs?... Their is a tvf group you can join who seem to snigger and post ridiculous comments also.

2 minutes ago, james.d said:

What a totally pathetic comment. Really are you looking for laughs?... Their is a tvf group you can join who seem to snigger and post ridiculous comments also.

you are right. the Royal Palace is no where near here.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

you are right. the Royal Palace is no where near here.

And you can wait until the next traffic accident involving tourists and poke fun at that again. Don't worry, their will be an accident again when people are injured and you will will be able to get your comments chuckled at.

10 minutes ago, james.d said:

And you can wait until the next traffic accident involving tourists and poke fun at that again. Don't worry, their will be an accident again when people are injured and you will will be able to get your comments chuckled at.

That's the point of it being a forum.

Differing ideas and points of view, including yours to criticise someone else's because you don't agree with them.

On 8/17/2019 at 1:38 PM, cardinalblue said:

I will say weather conditions are pretty damn easy in thailand....

no ice black ice wind fog extreme cold conditions

No fog? You have obviously not driven between Chiang Mai and Lampang during the early morning hours in the Winter months.

Archived