BANGKOK
Badrabbit

Aquarium(Central Festival)

This is the Thai price, duel pricing is in effect, think foreigner is approx 1250bht can't 100% confirm this, will go for look see.

Just seen double the thai price for Falang. received_2497810376946557.thumb.jpeg.c518d9f9570f802e7115c04744339bf1.jpeg&key=6f6935b51b1cdf54e235af1e1c6dcf9c8d5b15ab898b7a31633b8adb00011b65

Sent from my SM-G610F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It's probably as boring as the one in siam paragon. 50b or 2000b still better to spend it at the other aquarium that ends on a nice litle beach with a turtle farm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

someone told me a thai license will get ya the locals price... yet to be confirmed..

2 hours ago, Badrabbit said:

Daughter just informed me that it opens on the 24th Madonna will be there performing.

Madonna? 490 Baht won't do.

How many million litres or gallon with water do it hold?

On 8/17/2019 at 2:57 PM, bearpolar said:

It's probably as boring as the one in siam paragon. 50b or 2000b still better to spend it at the other aquarium that ends on a nice litle beach with a turtle farm.

the one in siam paragon is actually quite nice. at least for the thai price. the small one in panwa is extremely boring, although for 50 baht it doesn't really compare.
btw the turtles and beach are free as is the fish nursery

8 hours ago, thaibutty said:

the one in siam paragon is actually quite nice. at least for the thai price. the small one in panwa is extremely boring, although for 50 baht it doesn't really compare.
btw the turtles and beach are free as is the fish nursery

Same, I don't mind the one at paragon, not to expensive with a Thai license and lots to see.

5 hours ago, bearpolar said:

The price in the OP are for farangs as well on launch.

yes, just bought tickets for the family. Today is the last day of the sale and can be used until end of the month. Includes entries for both the Aquarium and Trickeye Museum. Not a bad deal and a good opportunity to take the kids without spending too much

On 8/22/2019 at 2:07 PM, thaibutty said:

yes, just bought tickets for the family. Today is the last day of the sale and can be used until end of the month. Includes entries for both the Aquarium and Trickeye Museum. Not a bad deal and a good opportunity to take the kids without spending too much

I bought the same tickets, however the trickeye was not included

Posted (edited)

well there it is, the facebook pictures are online.

After browsing through way too many picture of ugly narcissistic mid 30-40 yo women  that try to take over every picture of the aquarium, i saw enough to know its definitely not worth more than 300b.

It's way more expensive than way nicer places i've been to back home and Thailand.

Edited by bearpolar
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
On 8/18/2019 at 3:52 PM, Badrabbit said:

Water bill was huge!

Well I was not particularly thinking about the bill for filling it...……. but more in the way of unfortunate circumstances and the aftermath bill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvK_LgMmo2Ecase 

Edited by Felt 35