UK faces food, fuel and drugs shortages in no-deal Brexit: Times, citing official documents

rooster59

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Keep digging that hole. 

Its still not fake news. 

November the First    looking forward to it all,you must be too  lol   fake not fake who gives a toss   only you and the Irish brigade are utterly and completely in the firing line      Told you the English think the Irish are all stupid   and events are proving right

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

November the First    looking forward to it all,you must be too  lol   fake not fake who gives a toss   only you and the Irish brigade are utterly and completely in the firing line      Told you the English think the Irish are all stupid   and events are proving right

Ah, the logic of brexiteers, so eloquently expressed. 

You are indeed the poster boy/girl for brexitocracy. 

24 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

...but the rules are videoed  ,by leading German politician  (not Irish for Gods sake  lol)

Your contributions always come with a liberal smattering of 'lol's. Does that mean that we aren't supposed to take them seriously? If so, that would explain a lot.

2 minutes ago, Stupooey said:

Your contributions always come with a liberal smattering of 'lol's. Does that mean that we aren't supposed to take them seriously? If so, that would explain a lot.

its the Irish,yes Irish (non)logic that applies,  not only stupid ,but made a laughing stock of continually,     listened to some good Irish jokes today?   read them here  lol

2 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Have you been to England ?

The English can't afford to eat as they are saving for No Deal - the pork bellies are the EU immigrants, over-indulging on the strength of their Euros.

ballcocks,  i'm  here  right  now  arrived Saturday  for  6  weeks, cold,  but  quiet even  in  a  major  city.

8 minutes ago, zorrow424 said:

its the Irish,yes Irish (non)logic that applies,  not only stupid ,but made a laughing stock of continually,     listened to some good Irish jokes today?   read them here  lol

It was always accepted that the RoI would be big losers from a pro-Brexit vote, almost as much as the UK. In fact it is hard to identify any winners, apart from maybe Rees-Mogg and his cronies. IF (and it's a big if) the UK ever recovered from this shambles, it would not have been down to those who voted for Brexit, as most of them would no longer be alive.

17 hours ago, evadgib said:

I b'aint an e-communist but i'd have thought the answer was obvious...

Related image

ah yes a conspiracy - always a conspiracy

So 16th request ……...Brexit is a well planned, costed, economical miracle waiting to happen cry The Sun readers - all the experts have looked at it for years, so why isn't the pound rising ?

Simple enough question surely ?

2 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

68741822_1174721809395704_4048560297764454400_n.jpg

I won't embarrass you by naming a few of your 168 WTO countries, oh stuff it Chad, Fiji, Liberia along with additional african powerhouses but the 28 countries combined is the richest trading bloc in the world- let that sink in for a while.

How many businesses in the history of commerce do you think would thrive from pissing off their biggest (and far far richer) customer ?

3 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

I won't embarrass you by naming a few of your 168 WTO countries, oh stuff it Chad, Fiji, Liberia along with additional african powerhouses but the 28 countries combined are richer- let that sink in for a while.

No 7 contributors,the other 21 are all hangers on,take them

45 minutes ago, Stupooey said:

I can see the brexiteer camp hastily arranging an extraordinary board meeting down The Dog&Duck to formulate a plan to silence Zorrow424 to limit the damage - a bit like Boris's backroom staff !

21 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

I won't embarrass you by naming a few of your 168 WTO countries, oh stuff it Chad, Fiji, Liberia along with additional african powerhouses but the 28 countries combined is the richest trading bloc in the world- let that sink in for a while.

How many businesses in the history of commerce do you think would thrive from pissing off their biggest (and far far richer) customer ?

The top 3 countries are not in the EU. They add up to most of the worlds business. Then you have India, Brazil and Canada in the top 10. Besides the UK, you have Germany and France.

WTO for sure is better.

Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary just to mention a few. What do they bring to the EU economic table. Sorry Grouse but your argument was very weak.

Look at some of the EU countries

10 minutes ago, baboon said:

You would have felt right at home in Pol Pot's Kampuchea by the sound of it. Glasses? Off with their heads!

Maybe       Writing into comments section in Guardian newspaper, comments will be automatically deleted if 5 or more (always ex mature adult whatever) decide it hurts their feelings or too close to the truth.

Used to say"hands up ex mature students"  or "please do not comment if ex mature adult whatever"    always went quiet for 5 mins or so ,then guess what? deleted,but trick was to copy and paste before and after deletion

They have nothing better to do but clam up boards like this or comments sections in various newspapers,they know they are doomed,even in worse state than arrival at 3rd way mature adult trotting palace  lol

Me? Ive done my time,got ahead early enough

18 hours ago, evadgib said:

Who funded Miller & how was her case heard so quickly & given wall to wall blanket coverage by MSM before she'd even licked the stamp?

(Summink aint right and i don't fancy waiting 30 years to find out why).

Looks like they're still at it ????

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

They are representing all the nation, not just those who voted Brexit. 

It being their job to represent, all the nation. 

Perhaps it's time to change the 'rules' so that MPs represent their constituents, rather than their own self-serving version of 'what is best for the nation'?

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

The top 3 countries are not in the EU. They add up to most of the worlds business. Then you have India, Brazil and Canada in the top 10. Besides the UK, you have Germany and France.

WTO for sure is better.

Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Hungary just to mention a few. What do they bring to the EU economic table. Sorry Grouse but your argument was very weak.

Look at some of the EU countries

Whats Grouse ???

Your three largest countries do not act as a group and therefore cannot offer the concessions, discounts or incentives that someone bigger can - there's not a brexiteer on here that has shown any nous of business sense in any thread that I've seen and you've shown that up again here.

So is the EU the largest trading bloc in the world - yes or no ?

7 minutes ago, <deleted> dasterdly said:

Perhaps it's time to change the 'rules' so that MPs represent their constituents, rather than their own self-serving version of 'what is best for the nation'?

There are good and bad politicians. They are paid to deal with the problems, information and solutions. It's a fulltime job, 50-60 hours a week. Any good politician who takes his job seriously is better informed and has more detailed knowledge than the ordinary citizen, who of course has little time to deal with the details.

Here in TV, there are many pompous sparkle experts, but in the end they only replay the headlines of the press and have no idea of details.

9 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Whats Grouse ???

Your three largest countries do not act as a group and therefore cannot offer the concessions, discounts or incentives that someone bigger can - there's not a brexiteer on here that has shown any nous of business sense in any thread that I've seen and you've shown that up again here.

Not only is the the largest trading bloc in the world but it's 2nd largest free trade zone in respect ot total GDP. Second only to the USA. That would still be the case if the UK actually does go ahead with Brexit. And since it's a free trade zone, once you get your trade agreement done, it means improved access to that entire market.

And you'll note that Laughing Gravy didn't mention the 3 biggest economies by name. Maybe that's because #3 is Japan which has signed a free trade agreement with the Eurozone. It was predicted that the Japanese would follow suit with the UK and that by now there would be an agreement ready to be signed once Brexit occurred. Oops! It turns out the apparently Japan is being a lot more recalcitrant than expected and those prediction have been dropped. Could it be that the Japanese sense weakness in the post-Brexit situation of the UK?

5 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

There are good and bad politicians. They are paid to deal with the problems, information and solutions. It's a fulltime job, 50-60 hours a week. Any good politician who takes his job seriously is better informed and has more detailed knowledge than the ordinary citizen, who of course has little time to deal with the details.

Here in TV, there are many pompous sparkle experts, but in the end they only replay the headlines of the press and have no idea of details.

Unfortunately, it's hard to name any 'good' politicians - and even the few who do research to gain more knowledge, only do so to further their financial interests/power......

Most MPs aren't particularly intelligent or more informed, they are just self-interested people looking to enhance their own earnings and or power.  :sad:

IMO of course.

1 hour ago, zorrow424 said:

Maybe       Writing into comments section in Guardian newspaper, comments will be automatically deleted if 5 or more (always ex mature adult whatever) decide it hurts their feelings or too close to the truth.

Used to say"hands up ex mature students"  or "please do not comment if ex mature adult whatever"    always went quiet for 5 mins or so ,then guess what? deleted,but trick was to copy and paste before and after deletion

They have nothing better to do but clam up boards like this or comments sections in various newspapers,they know they are doomed,even in worse state than arrival at 3rd way mature adult trotting palace  lol

Me? Ive done my time,got ahead early enough

Could someone please translate this into English? I don't speak gibberish.

1 hour ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Whats Grouse ???

Really!!!

Your three largest countries do not act as a group and therefore cannot offer the concessions, discounts or incentives that someone bigger can

It doesn't matter. The EU only has a few countries worth trading with the rest are 'hanger oners'

there's not a brexiteer on here that has shown any nous of business sense in any thread that I've seen and you've shown that up again here.

It must be your superior everything again.

You know that answer. So trading to the top 3 economies in the world would swamp the EU.

Whats Grouse ???

Really. Okay you are fooling nobody.

Regardless of all this nonsense. It doesn't matter the UK is leaving the EU, no matter how many whinging politicians try and prevent the referendum result of 2016.

Archived