1 Year Non O based on marriage.

My 360 + 90 days are up mid week. Can someone remind me what I need to extend it by 60 days please? 

I'm assuming Fee

Wife's Blue Book + copy

KR 2 or 3 + copy.

2 passport photos.

Copies of passport visa and entry pages 

Application form.

Anything else please?

Your wife will need to be with you when you apply.

You wife's original blue house is not required. Just copies of page 1 and the page she is registered on. Also a copy of her ID card.

Only one 4 X 6 cm photo will be needed for TM7 application form.

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

The fee is 1900 baht.

• Like 1

OK now I have the extension, and as I'm in Ranong I can the do a 30 day run in October. The boss in the office told my wife that if we go back after the 30 days, she'll give me another 60 day extension. Is that right?

Last time I did the annual extension, it took about 4 hours. We could have driven from Ranong to visit my wife's Aunt in Surat Thani. That and the lack of multitasking. A friend wants a chat, everything stops.

13 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Well written Bill and an endurance test for sure. I really empathise with all that, its a ridiculous situation/process and in my opinion many things are needlessly rigid and could be done far easier.

I was reading another story like this recently where the concluding bundle that required signatures was 62 pages !! absolutely absurd !!

Another that was refused as the exchange rate dipped in the prior few days and took the balance under by literally a few hundred baht !! and was rejected. Heartbreaking and cruel !

We finished at the Immigration office at 11.30 Monday and today at 11.00 3 police came to see if we do actually live here. My wife did most of it and I was in the photo shoots at the end. I didn't have to sign a thing and now they at my wife's shop stuffing themselves for free.

Still all's well that ends well.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, billd766 said:

We finished at the Immigration office at 11.30 Monday and today at 11.00 3 police came to see if we do actually live here. My wife did most of it and I was in the photo shoots at the end. I didn't have to sign a thing and now they at my wife's shop stuffing themselves for free.

Still all's well that ends well.

I live in an area that has a lot of Burmese workers. Every time immigration do a sweep, they visit. Even giving them warm water doesn't put them off.

• Haha 1