Anyone Using Testosterone Cream?

NOWHERE

Married to a Thai, found her cracking a whip over 50 women in a factory in Lamphun, fell in love with her on the spot. As a side note, Lamphun is a great hunting ground, tens of thousands of single women leading lonely lives in a factory job. We live mostly in Australia, no kids, but have a farm in Issan and a condo in CM between us which we visit regularly. When retired will probably spend more time there.

I live a very healthy lifestyle and after working out 6 days a week for the last two years, changing routines etc but only achieving a well-toned body, I have been left feeling disappointed. I would have liked to see a bit of muscle mass growth. And on top of that, a low libido led me for some blood tests. Blood test came back 11.2 nmol/L Testosterone with a reference range of 10 to 31. The doctor says that 11.2 is above the minimum of the reference range so I don’t qualify for TRT, and at 59 I should be happy with what I have, he may be correct. Pfft, I want to desire my sexy wife, I want better results for the time I put into the gym, I want a slightly higher level of testosterone, I want a little bit more quality in my life. At any rate the reference range contains 80-year olds, obese unhealthy people as well as gym junkies, I want a little more. I’m interested in trying testosterone cream. I have searched the forums about testosterone, but they seem to be all about injectables.

My question is anyone using testosterone cream in Thailand? What sort of success have you had and what brands and strengths?

I have found the inject and pills pretty available.

So, you found a place that has the gel?

Anyway, I would not just start taking it without some pre blood tests and research.

It can affect several things with certain people.  Hemocrit and PSA and some other issues.

I took it for about a year and I do believe it works.  More energy, less body fat, sex better.

But, it messed up several of my blood counts and the Doctor said I could have a stroke so I stopped it.

Just for info. the injectables are easy you can do it yourself.  

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

No testosterone cream available in Thailand.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Is there a difference between the cream and gel?

I do know one place in Pattaya that sells the gel packets.

But, it is 30 packets (one month supply) for 3500 b. This was at the end of April.

I never tried it.

4 hours ago, baansgr said:

Protein, protein protein, calories, calories, calories....heavier weights, less reps....that should do you

Yep, all that. Went on the carnivore diet for a good time. Certainly made improvements with it.

I have full medical every year, I was taking these caps as shown 2 each night. Doctor told me levels too high now I take 1 every second day. At 70 have good sexual health like a 30year old.

Exercise and healthy eating helps also.

I walk min 7 kms every morning early.

Caps cost 900 baht in Chiang Mai for 60 that 3 to 4 months for me now.

Everyone different but been good for me.????????????

20190818_163639.jpg

2 hours ago, Bruce Aussie Chiang Mai said:

I have full medical every year, I was taking these caps as shown 2 each night. Doctor told me levels too high now I take 1 every second day. At 70 have good sexual health like a 30year old.

Exercise and healthy eating helps also.

I walk min 7 kms every morning early.

Caps cost 900 baht in Chiang Mai for 60 that 3 to 4 months for me now.

Everyone different but been good for me.????????????

20190818_163639.jpg

thanks Bruce. I'll look into these, via a doctor of course. Are they generally available in CM pharmacies?

7 hours ago, Gemelo said:

OP,

Do you do Barbell Squats in your exercise routine?

Squats usually raise T-levels.

Also, training 6 days per week may be over training.

It depends on  your volume and intensity.

Yes. Legs are a big muscle group and can pump testosterone out. 6 days. 4 x 1 hour resistance and 2 x 1 cardio. Thanks for the advice. 

if you are looking for modest test increase,

which you are since you are looking at cream,

then hyku1147 advice is by far the healthiest.

you really should make a blood test

regarding all things associated with test levels, post it here and there are plenty of experts that can pinpoint issue if any

12 hours ago, Gemelo said:

OP,

Do you do Barbell Squats in your exercise routine?

Squats usually raise T-levels.

Also, training 6 days per week may be over training.

It depends on  your volume and intensity.

Over training can be a problem especially on a caloric deficit. But normally you notice it. Weight on lifts going down.. no mood tired constantly muscle soreness. At least that was what i had at some point. I was just doing too much volume and intensity. 

On 8/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, hyku1147 said:

Over training?

"Your body speaks to you - listen to it."

0.25 mg of generic Arimidex (Anastrozole ) every 2nd day will raise test' levels.

Rea search the effects of test' therapy on the HPTA.

Thanks for that. I’ll look into it. 

I have been using injectable test for the past 25 years. It was prescribed to me to treat fatigue syndrome. I was 43 at the time. I sm now 73. I have a complete blood work up done twice a year. I work out 4 times a week and in excellent health. I would suggest getting your blood work done and go from there. You can adjust your levels based on test levels. Test is very easy to inject yourself. I use 1 ml. Every 10 days. Feel great for my age. Hope this helps

Just now, hyku1147 said:

I trained the 531 deep squat program for a year. I went from 190 lb max to 310 lb max. I had no muscle soreness, my energy was good, and my mood was fine. Then, suddenly, the aches started, fatigue set in, sex drive vanished, and my mood was sh@t.

I did not "listen to my body", so I kept training: consequently, my power vanished, and the aches turned into constant pain. Now I am waiting until all the pain is gone. Then I will start training light sets of 8.

What shocked me was how quickly the decline started.

I forgot about the sex drive.. i thought it was caused by something else.. but yea.. that was shot too. 

I never imagined it would happen to me but I was not eating enough.. and training real intense. Yes it did happen fast. No constant pain though.. did have constant muscle soreness. Just did not recover.

I know what you mean with not listening to your body.. sometimes you just push through (as i did with a shoulder problem making it worse). Now giving it a bit rest. Sometimes you just dont want to stop. 

Its stupid but many of us do it.

On 8/17/2019 at 10:18 PM, bkk6060 said:

Is there a difference between the cream and gel?

I do know one place in Pattaya that sells the gel packets.

But, it is 30 packets (one month supply) for 3500 b. This was at the end of April.

I never tried it.

I bought Androgel 30 pack boxes from Southeast Pharmacy for 2400 baht last month. You can message them on Facebook. You can place an order and pay using Line.

Archived