BANGKOK
NOWHERE

Anyone Using Testosterone Cream?

On 8/18/2019 at 12:09 PM, hyku1147 said:

Over training?

"Your body speaks to you - listen to it."

0.25 mg of generic Arimidex (Anastrozole ) every 2nd day will raise test' levels.

Rea search the effects of test' therapy on the HPTA.

Thanks for that. I’ll look into it. 

• Like 1

I have been using injectable test for the past 25 years. It was prescribed to me to treat fatigue syndrome. I was 43 at the time. I sm now 73. I have a complete blood work up done twice a year. I work out 4 times a week and in excellent health. I would suggest getting your blood work done and go from there. You can adjust your levels based on test levels. Test is very easy to inject yourself. I use 1 ml. Every 10 days. Feel great for my age. Hope this helps

Posted (edited)
Just now, robblok said:

Over training can be a problem especially on a caloric deficit. But normally you notice it. Weight on lifts going down.. no mood tired constantly muscle soreness. At least that was what i had at some point. I was just doing too much volume and intensity. 

I trained the 531 deep squat program for a year. I went from 190 lb max to 310 lb max. I had no muscle soreness, my energy was good, and my mood was fine. Then, suddenly, the aches started, fatigue set in, sex drive vanished, and my mood was sh@t.

I did not "listen to my body", so I kept training; consequently, my power vanished, and the aches turned into constant pain. Now I am waiting until all the pain is gone. Then I will start training light sets of 8.

What shocked me was how quickly the decline started.

Edited by hyku1147
Form

Just now, hyku1147 said:

I trained the 531 deep squat program for a year. I went from 190 lb max to 310 lb max. I had no muscle soreness, my energy was good, and my mood was fine. Then, suddenly, the aches started, fatigue set in, sex drive vanished, and my mood was sh@t.

I did not "listen to my body", so I kept training: consequently, my power vanished, and the aches turned into constant pain. Now I am waiting until all the pain is gone. Then I will start training light sets of 8.

What shocked me was how quickly the decline started.

I forgot about the sex drive.. i thought it was caused by something else.. but yea.. that was shot too. 

I never imagined it would happen to me but I was not eating enough.. and training real intense. Yes it did happen fast. No constant pain though.. did have constant muscle soreness. Just did not recover.

I know what you mean with not listening to your body.. sometimes you just push through (as i did with a shoulder problem making it worse). Now giving it a bit rest. Sometimes you just dont want to stop. 

Its stupid but many of us do it.

• Thanks 1

On 8/17/2019 at 10:18 PM, bkk6060 said:

Is there a difference between the cream and gel?

I do know one place in Pattaya that sells the gel packets.

But, it is 30 packets (one month supply) for 3500 b. This was at the end of April.

I never tried it.

I bought Androgel 30 pack boxes from Southeast Pharmacy for 2400 baht last month. You can message them on Facebook. You can place an order and pay using Line.