Non-O from abroad and TM30

I am here on a Non immigrant visa from a foreign embassy, valid for one year. I never stay in the country more than 90 days. Always leave before. When I come back I enter my address in the TM6 as I have rented a house here since many years. Will I or my land lord have to report to the immigration on TM30? I am confused as I saw during Richards Barrows speach at the panel that this requirement applies only to foreigners staying here longer than 90 days, which I don't do? Anybody can confirm that?

20 minutes ago, nofarang said:

But soon I need a residence registration for the driving licence. Will they ask for my TM30 reports?

It depends upon the office you go to.

Some may want to see the receipt for one or they may check to see if there is a record of one being done in the database where the online reports are stored.

3 hours ago, nofarang said:

Will I or my land lord have to report to the immigration on TM30?

By law yes. TM.30 reports are to report your arrival at an address, it doesn’t matter how long you stay.

But immigration offices don’t all enforce the law the same way, so it’s best to check what your local office want you to do.

2 hours ago, nofarang said:

But soon I need a residence registration for the driving licence. Will they ask for my TM30 reports?

If you've never filed a TM30 before, how would they know your address to issue a Certificate of Residence.

When they check, it will be fairly obvious, so expect a fine.