BANGKOK
georgegeorgia

How many of you came to Thailand divorced or Separated?

How many of you are separated/ divorced and then came to Thailand?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/18/2019 at 3:33 PM, Hans007 said:

5000 Pounds??? Holy <deleted>...that is serious money....I am just thinking what to do with that money if I am 3 weeks in Thailand,Vietnam or PHP...!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah 🙂 I just would srew my balls off i think...LOL.

Sadly my Chinese GF is there to remind of me of being a serious man.....Hmmmm

I never would spend 5000 Pounds on just ONE women...NFW.

My first wife??(no kids with) I dont even know if she is alive!!! Didnt see her for 21 years...I hear she is in Italy now...alone...living on welfare!!! hahahahaha.

2 nd wife?? Sadly I must pay money for my son...which she forbids me to see....and I am sick and tired to pay laywers for lawcourts:-( Yes thank you Germany...with your Fokked up pro-women feminazi mentality!!!:-( Dankeschön!! I could puke.

So yes...lets try a nice asian lady instead...why not.

Hans

If you are not allowed to see your son after a divorce in Germany then there must be a reason why? Normally in a divorce in Germany the parents will get shared custody. Why is it sad that you have to pay alimony for your son?

On 8/21/2019 at 5:17 PM, BritManToo said:

Everyone over 60 is in ill health.

Hardly any foreigners in Thailand make it to 70.

My pals have been dropping like flies.

I disagree with the comment everyone 'over sixty is in ill health'.

I smoke and drink but I also exercise - ride a pushbike everywhere and keep my brain active.  Only medication is anti-histamines.

When I go back to the UK I can walk much faster than my contempories and alot of the younger ones too.  I also have more energy than them.

Such a sweeping statement - it may be your experience but certainly not everyones.