How many of you came to Thailand divorced or Separated?

How many of you are separated/ divorced and then came to Thailand?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you came to Thailand separated/ divorced in the West?

• Separated/ divorced from my Western partner
    • I came to Thailand single

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/18/19 at 07:10 PM

Just now, Pilotman said:

just drop it mate.  I'm sure that he can defend himself, but you don't know the circumstances and you are throwing out comments about a person you don't know and about a situation that you have no idea about.  Again, all too often happens on this forum.  Just leave it and move on. 

I know everything about him , when he had his first shag, when he had his last shag , how often he had a shag with his wife , how often and how old are the females he shags in Thailand are .

Hes posted about every shag that hes ever had on here

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

My Brit wife dumped me age 52, proclaiming I would never have sex with a woman again now she didn't want me.

Came to Thailand to get away from women ....... flight was cheap ....... when I got here I realised I had made a mistake.

But at least the 40+ much younger women I banged while out here proved my Brit wife totally wrong.

And even though I paid most of them, they all showed me more love and affection than my Brit wife of 30 years.

Not seen the 4 Brit kids since I left over 10 years back.

Oldest daughter (30+ )came out to Chiang Mai to see me, I didn't reply or meet her.

Oldest son (30+) sent me a photo of his recently born daughter, I blocked him.

They both sided with her during the divorce, I've got no time for traitors.

I also sent the Brit wife a postcard photo of the woman I moved in with (half her age, half her weight and twice as pretty), with the word 'thanks' written as the message.

Thats very sad , no doubt you are still carrying the “ anger” with you though after all these years

57 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think I've ever met a married guy in the UK that wouldn't like a bit more sex.

Either with their wife or on the side.

They ain't getting much, and neither was I when I lived there.

Because your wife was 'banging', to use your vernacular, someone else in preference to you - so it follows you were unlikely to be getting it surely

Did you ask many guys about their sex life ?

34 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've had Sanemax on ignore for a long time.

No need to defend myself from stalkers/nutjobs, once identified I only see them when someone else quotes them.

If the mods want to let their weirdness run, it's OK with me.

65 year olds repeatedly talking of 'banging' 20 year olds isn't weird ? Its kind of reminiscent of a pre-pubescent male needing to impress (no offence like)

(Apologies I did stalk you a little to find out just how bad it is - and its bad)

3 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

1.  Did you come to Thailand having been divorced/ separated in your country ?

2..  Was your divorce/ separation a reason you came to Thailand, to get away ?

3..was it a painful separation and do you still carry guilt and regrets?

4..   If so, did you have children and do you keep in contact  with your kids now your living in Thailand ,and do you still keep in contact with your ex ,if not how long since you have had contact with your ex.?

5..Do your children visit you in Thailand?

6..How do your children feel if you married a Thai partner?

Ok I'll bite nosey. ????

Do you realise your questions could have thousands of different answers go figure.

1....No I came and look South Asia as well as Europe looking for a place to retire early, early being the important thing.

2....No, as 1.

3....No it was an amicable arrangement of sorts after 18 years together.

4....That's 2 questions, my kids come and se me here from my 1st marriage my 2nd marriage and my 3rd marriage.

4a....Yes can have contact with 3rd wife & 2nd wife but don't want contact with 1st wife.

5....Yes as 4.

6....All my kids are grown up and them and the grandchildren at the time all got to love & respect my Thai Mrs very much when she was in UK.  

Sworn bachelor.

First trip to E Asia 1992.

Early retirement 2003

Married 2011 (met 2009). She's been worth almost every minute.

Married at 49 more to make her a *proper woman*. But visa is Handy for work.

I went back to work instead of lying on the beach and drinking. Bet I've made nearly 2m thb teaching in 5+ years. Thanks hon

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think I've ever met a married guy in the UK that wouldn't like a bit more sex.

Either with their wife or on the side.

They ain't getting much, and neither was I when I lived there.

Quasimodo had the same ploblem....????

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

My Brit wife dumped me age 52, proclaiming I would never have sex with a woman again now she didn't want me.

Came to Thailand to get away from women ....... flight was cheap ....... when I got here I realised I had made a mistake.

But at least the 40+ much younger women I banged while out here proved my Brit wife totally wrong.

And even though I paid most of them, they all showed me more love and affection than my Brit wife of 30 years.

Not seen the 4 Brit kids since I left over 10 years back.

Oldest daughter (30+ )came out to Chiang Mai to see me, I didn't reply or meet her.

Oldest son (30+) sent me a photo of his recently born daughter, I blocked him.

They both sided with her during the divorce, I've got no time for traitors.

I also sent the Brit wife a postcard photo of the woman I moved in with (half her age, half her weight and twice as pretty), with the word 'thanks' written as the message.

So blood is not thicker than water...

regards worgeordie

43 minutes ago, Handsome Gardener said:

65 year olds repeatedly talking of 'banging' 20 year olds isn't weird ? Its kind of reminiscent of a pre-pubescent male needing to impress (no offence like)

(Apologies I did stalk you a little to find out just how bad it is - and its bad)

Your not THE gardener,that ended up banging his wife are you ?

regards worgeordie

I will not judge or make unfriendly comments on the behavioural patterns of anybody who had to go through a divorce.

I have never been married but I can immagine how harsh it can be for a guy to divorce and mainly to see his kids choosing between the ex or one's self.

All people react differently to the traumas of life, so who are we to point a finger at them ? ? ? ? ?

6 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

I will not judge or make unfriendly comments on the behavioural patterns of anybody who had to go through a divorce.

I have never been married but I can immagine how harsh it can be for a guy to divorce and mainly to see his kids choosing between the ex or one's self.

All people react differently to the traumas of life, so who are we to point a finger at them ? ? ? ? ?

Well said. 

Making judgements on a person based on a few posts on here without knowing the full story is ridiculous. 

Never considered marrying a Thai?

1 hour ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Because your wife was 'banging', to use your vernacular, someone else in preference to you - so it follows you were unlikely to be getting it surely

Did you ask many guys about their sex life ?

That's rich coming from the handsome gardener. Just trying to rub it in are you? 555

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Why so many questions ?,making a report or writing a book,this is

about the 5th post asking around the same subjects,you have made.

regards worgeordie

thks, just wrote about it as well why is he so concerned about other's people life, wonder how boring his life must be

4 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Not ANOTHER pointless poll.

You missed out WIDOWED in your choices.

just imagine how boring his life must be to keep posting and re-posting about the same stuff

5 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Did you come to Thailand having been divorced/ separated in your country ?

Was your divorce/ separation a reason you came to Thailand, to get away ?

was it a painful separation and do you still carry guilt and regrets?

If so, did you have children and do you keep in contact  with your kids now your living in Thailand ,and do you still keep in contact with your ex ,if not how long since you have had contact with your ex.?

Do your children visit you in Thailand?

How do your children feel if you married a Thai partner?

I'll answer with a degree of trepidation as I don't want sanemax stalking me. God, he's brutal!

Sorry if my answers are pretty much identical to @kawasaki's we're not the same person with multiple accounts. Honest!

1. None of the above. I was happily married at the time. I retired early and came to backpack around S.E. Asia. My wife didn't come as she works and doesn't like travelling.

On my second visit to SE Asia, I realised what little the UK had to offer me in my retirement and how much my wife and I had drifted apart. Decided to retire to Thailand alone.

2. On my return, had a very painful conversation with my wife. She was dead set against me leaving. My mind was made up. Very strained for the first year but now get on well and go for nights out together when I return to the UK. We love each other very much and will never divorce.

3. Kids were very confrontational with me at first, took my wife's side, which I understood and was happy with the support they gave her. Time is a great healer and we get on well now. Gave my daughter away at her wedding last year. Neither of them have visited me, primarily because the refuse to meet or even aknowledge my Thai wife, even though my wife and I separated long before I met her.

A large number of posts removed for a variety of reasons: Trolling/flames/Off topic etc.

I was quite shocked at the amount by some posters and one in particular, I am now warning everyone to abide by forum rules and in particular this one:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

3 hours ago, Handsome Gardener said:

and is your grandaughter a traitor ?

You don't want to know your own granddaughter because you split up from your wife ?!!!

Seriously damaged !

some people may have a reason (Their reason) to do what they do, who are we to criticize, FYI couple months ago same guy posted similar topic, me a stupid guy, open up (a little) about previous marriages, made similar comments as did BritManToo and some of the posters answering didn't took the time trying to understand the reason(s) why one would take a different approach (to a divorce/marriage) than them, we have to respect people's decisions, it's their life and their decision,  was it good or bad decision ? it was theirs and they will have to live with their choice but we outsiders have no right to judge or make negative comments, if we don't like the post, we shouldn't read it and/or answer it, just quit and move on to the next one.... ok now it's done and said the negative keyboard warriors can start the bashing

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:
3 hours ago, villagefarang said:

I spent my first 20 years in Thailand single and the last 22 years married.   No kids. 

Clearly came over from a young age. You did well to stay single for 20 years 555

Moved here at 23 and was having too much fun to even consider settling down during my twenties and thirties.  In my forties I began to see the writing on the wall and stumbled onto someone I could actually see myself living with for the rest of my life.  When younger I was voted most likely to remain single but I surprised everyone, in the end.

1 hour ago, villagefarang said:

Moved here at 23 and was having too much fun to even consider settling down during my twenties and thirties.  In my forties I began to see the writing on the wall and stumbled onto someone I could actually see myself living with for the rest of my life.  When younger I was voted most likely to remain single but I surprised everyone, in the end.

Well done you. 

Played a blinder. Sounds an ideal scenario. 

5 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I see the hoops some guys I know jump through to keep their women happy and for most they are just bang average.  Some of the guys are lucky to get a monthly shag. 

I also see their faces when I answer their questions and the obvious disappointment that they can’t join me. I tell them best they don’t because they would be divorced within a year. 

5000 Pounds??? Holy shit...that is serious money....I am just thinking what to do with that money if I am 3 weeks in Thailand,Vietnam or PHP...!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah ???? I just would srew my balls off i think...LOL.

Sadly my Chinese GF is there to remind of me of being a serious man.....Hmmmm

I never would spend 5000 Pounds on just ONE women...NFW.

My first wife??(no kids with) I dont even know if she is alive!!! Didnt see her for 21 years...I hear she is in Italy now...alone...living on welfare!!! hahahahaha.

2 nd wife?? Sadly I must pay money for my son...which she forbids me to see....and I am sick and tired to pay laywers for lawcourts:-( Yes thank you Germany...with your Fokked up pro-women feminazi mentality!!!:-( Dankeschön!! I could puke.

So yes...lets try a nice asian lady instead...why not.

Hans

Archived