BANGKOK
georgegeorgia

How many of you came to Thailand divorced or Separated?

How many of you are separated/ divorced and then came to Thailand?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Its the repetitiveness that is annoying 

Trust me, we know!

6 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

I will not judge or make unfriendly comments on the behavioural patterns of anybody who had to go through a divorce.

I have never been married but I can immagine how harsh it can be for a guy to divorce and mainly to see his kids choosing between the ex or one's self.

All people react differently to the traumas of life, so who are we to point a finger at them ? ? ? ? ?

Well said. 

Making judgements on a person based on a few posts on here without knowing the full story is ridiculous. 

Never considered marrying a Thai?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Came single left married. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Handsome Gardener said:

Because your wife was 'banging', to use your vernacular, someone else in preference to you - so it follows you were unlikely to be getting it surely

Did you ask many guys about their sex life ?

That's rich coming from the handsome gardener. Just trying to rub it in are you? 555

• Haha 2

you run a similar post couple months ago, why another ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Why so many questions ?,making a report or writing a book,this is

about the 5th post asking around the same subjects,you have made.

regards worgeordie

thks, just wrote about it as well why is he so concerned about other's people life, wonder how boring his life must be

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wgdanson said:

Not ANOTHER pointless poll.

You missed out WIDOWED in your choices.

just imagine how boring his life must be to keep posting and re-posting about the same stuff

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A large number of posts removed for a variety of reasons: Trolling/flames/Off topic etc.

I was quite shocked at the amount by some posters and one in particular, I am now warning everyone to abide by forum rules and in particular this one:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kadilo said:
3 hours ago, villagefarang said:

I spent my first 20 years in Thailand single and the last 22 years married.   No kids. 

Clearly came over from a young age. You did well to stay single for 20 years 555

Moved here at 23 and was having too much fun to even consider settling down during my twenties and thirties.  In my forties I began to see the writing on the wall and stumbled onto someone I could actually see myself living with for the rest of my life.  When younger I was voted most likely to remain single but I surprised everyone, in the end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Troll comment removed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villagefarang said:

Moved here at 23 and was having too much fun to even consider settling down during my twenties and thirties.  In my forties I began to see the writing on the wall and stumbled onto someone I could actually see myself living with for the rest of my life.  When younger I was voted most likely to remain single but I surprised everyone, in the end.

Well done you. 

Played a blinder. Sounds an ideal scenario. 

5 hours ago, Kadilo said:

I see the hoops some guys I know jump through to keep their women happy and for most they are just bang average.  Some of the guys are lucky to get a monthly shag. 

I also see their faces when I answer their questions and the obvious disappointment that they can’t join me. I tell them best they don’t because they would be divorced within a year. 

5000 Pounds??? Holy shit...that is serious money....I am just thinking what to do with that money if I am 3 weeks in Thailand,Vietnam or PHP...!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahah 🙂 I just would srew my balls off i think...LOL.

Sadly my Chinese GF is there to remind of me of being a serious man.....Hmmmm

I never would spend 5000 Pounds on just ONE women...NFW.

My first wife??(no kids with) I dont even know if she is alive!!! Didnt see her for 21 years...I hear she is in Italy now...alone...living on welfare!!! hahahahaha.

2 nd wife?? Sadly I must pay money for my son...which she forbids me to see....and I am sick and tired to pay laywers for lawcourts:-( Yes thank you Germany...with your Fokked up pro-women feminazi mentality!!!:-( Dankeschön!! I could puke.

So yes...lets try a nice asian lady instead...why not.

Hans