Where to get happy hour Guinness

wreckingcountry

I rarely drink, but when I do, it’s hard to beat Guinness on tap.  Would be nice to find it for less than ฿330 (+tip) per pint here in BKK*

*I understand this was posted in the Pattaya forum, but since it’s Guinness...well...sorry to hijack.

used to be a Guinness drinker many years ago.  If I recall, it never travelled well past Ireland. In London you could get a good pint at the old haunt of "Wests", in Piccadilly Circus,  but on the continent and wider afield it was never that good. Not an answer for the OP of course, for which I apologise. 

18 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

It just doesnt travel,never tastes the same here.no matter where you buy it ,funny thing is my wife likes it as well,but even she said it tasted better in Ireland,when we were there

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It does not have to travel far......it comes from Malaysia.

20 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

Well the one in Ireland does not come from Malaysia,so still tastes better there.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I agree, ever since I traveled to Cork for a weekend I have struggled to find one quite as good. Some good ones in the UK now and again, but further afield it has been an over-priced mistake. 

14 hours ago, madmen said:

Of course this means you will be drinking in buhakow the human zoo freak show with the ugliest skanks in Thailand
Enjoy

The cheap drink makes them beautiful.....

The princesses in other areas are so expensive you can't afford to drink.

Archived