BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
webfact

Body of adult male dugong washes ashore in Krabi

22 hours ago, happy chappie said:

I wish you would get something right.how the deleted do you get through life.

IMG_2970.PNG

That was DiCaprio's inaccurate version of the cause of death, what you need to read is the actual autopsy report, then come back.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

That was DiCaprio's inaccurate version of the cause of death, what you need to read is the actual autopsy report, then come back.

Here we go again.it was reported there was a blockage that caused a build up of sea grass in the animals gut.you just can't man up to the facts.did di caprio just dream up the animals cause of death or was he informed.i suggest you get real and face the facts that the seas are polluted and Thailand is in the top 5 of sea polluting countries in the world.each time an animal such as a dugong or dolphin are washed up on a beach the likelihood of it being killed by plastic are very high or common.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Here we go again.it was reported there was a blockage that caused a build up of sea grass in the animals gut.you just can't man up to the facts.did di caprio just dream up the animals cause of death or was he informed.i suggest you get real and face the facts that the seas are polluted and Thailand is in the top 5 of sea polluting countries in the world.each time an animal such as a dugong or dolphin are washed up on a beach the likelihood of it being killed by plastic are very high or common.

DiCaprio's quote suggested that the sole cause of death was plastic ingestion, that was incorrect.

Well a 50 year old turtle washed up on beach today entangled In fishing net,so I guess it’s not just plastic or sea grass that kills sea life,,,  there is no denying humans are destroying the place all around the world

Inflammatory post removed.