Khon Kaen BBQ vendor complains of being cheated of Bt4,000 by farang

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

I try not to judge a book by its cover.

You never know, anyone of us could end up with a drug addiction or mental disease, they show no preference for any creed, religion, wealth, nationality etc.

Respect to those helping the guy. Thais have much more compassion than foreigners. 

I've had my life saved by kind hearted Thais giving me money to go to a hospital.

They helped him and not only does he refuse to pay them back, but gives them the finger and calls them stupid.  Sometimes what you see is what you get.

Definitely not in order.

But to put the story into its correct proportions; how many hundred thousands of Baht, if not millions, were borrowed by Thais from aliens and never got paid back? 

I got cheated nicely twice and learnt my lesson! 

23 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Nah. Just dumb. To expect to get the money back. Now, if they were really generous and kind hearted, they would have just considered it a gift for someone in need. Not a loan. 

I love it blame the people who helped the guy out, says more about you then them.

3 hours ago, moe666 said:

I love it blame the people who helped the guy out, says more about you then them.

Yeah, right.  It's like some people lean on defending someone who 'borrows' money and then refuses or never pays it back. Talk about 'upright folks.' I'd say, upbringing has allot to do with it.

Archived