ONLINE Registration TM30 Help

I  am the sole owner of the condominum.I live in there.I want to register myself online to do TM30.I am on retired visa.

1) What documents  do I need to upload.

2) Do I need to sign and date each copy by myself or by a lawyer 

3) Whats this ?

grabilla.g21956.png.7b99ac62ef6b6a53dc2197032b32f54c.png

4) Is this correct ?

grabilla.q16672.png.0abd5799660e31af36d985b0644862bf.png

Thank you 

Passport, Blue Book (or Channote) - two documents: one which identifies you, one of which officially identifies the condo and the owner

Yes, you should sign

House ID? From the Blue Book, or Channote (this will end up being your username, in most cases)

Yes

Edited by mtls2005

Passport, Blue Book (or Channote) - two documents: one which identifies you, one of which officially identifies the condo and the owner
Yes, you should sign
House ID? From the Blue Book, or Channote (this will end up being your username, in most cases)
Yes

It only says sign on the download when you use the Immigration URL. The Android app version doesn't say sign. Also the download version says the two images should be less than 1 Mb where as the Android app version seems to allow images over 1 Mb.

This is from my experience, I could be correct though.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Thank you for the replies.I used the android app .Problem is that i have not still recieved  the link to verify my email address.I check spam etc. Nothing.Does it take long ?
If all was correct with the forms submitted using the app., you should have reveived an email from imm to your email avcount. Should be quick, within hours. If you didn't get the conformation emai, you may check under Registration ( in the app) and 'check status' I think it says. Don't know what you should expect to see.

I'll go and take a pic of my reply email from imm.

Won't let me upload the pic at the moment.

If you haven't received the email from imm, and chrcked everything is OK with the info you submitted it could be your uploaded 2 files are too big.

2 hours ago, carlyai said:

If all was correct with the forms submitted using the app., you should have reveived an email from imm to your email avcount. Should be quick, within hours. If you didn't get the conformation emai, you may check under Registration ( in the app) and 'check status' I think it says. Don't know what you should expect to see.

I'll go and take a pic of my reply email from imm.

Won't let me upload the pic at the moment.

If you haven't received the email from imm, and chrcked everything is OK with the info you submitted it could be your uploaded 2 files are too big.

I was impatient and changed email on application form to my 2 nd email.Then they send me the verify email link to my 1 st email address.Now I get this error.I wonder if i got to re-do again froms start. 

grabilla.g21372.png

When I check online.It  say registration successfull .I still have not received logging details forwarded to my email.Does it take time for them to send it or is it immediatly? 

Edited by Jack13

When I check online.It  say registration successfull .I still have not received logging details forwarded to my email.Does it take time for them to send it or is it immediatly? 
Im my case, takes time. Possibly 2 weeks.

On 8/26/2019 at 7:02 PM, Jack13 said:

I received the login details (User/password) in less than 24 hours after the online tools showed Registration successfull!

On 8/26/2019 at 7:02 PM, Jack13 said:

Took me 9 weeks. No rush.