Jealous wife pours gasoline on husband at karaoke lounge and sets him on fire

webfact

Jealous wife pours gasoline on husband at karaoke lounge and sets him on fire

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Daily News reported that a jealous wife walked calmly into a karaoke lounge in southern Thailand and poured gasoline over her husband who was with drinking with his friends. 

No words were exchanged. 

She then set fire to him with a cigarette lighter and walked out. 

"Ek", 35, was taken to hospital with severe burns to his body and face. 

Pol Col Phirun Klatthong of the Lansaka police said that it happened at a karaoke lounge in their district on Thursday night. 

The wife was helping police with their inquiries on Friday though no charges had yet been made, reported Daily News. 

The husband is believed to have been carrying on a relationship with a woman at the lounge, they said. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-08-19

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

His wifes name is ....... Donna Summers....I need some hot stuff baby.:cheesy:

I don't see anything in the slightest amusing about setting someone on fire. Calls for a life sentence in jail in my book.

There have been 27 comments above, and 13 of them have made a joke about someone being set on fire, a victim of attempted murder.

Why does TV attract so many idiots? Quite extraordinary. Sad and pathetic people who have nothing better to do. I've noticed that the moderators have been closing an increasing number of stories to further discussion, previously almost unheard of unless related to the royal family. It's not hard to see why.

Here's a suggestion - how about having a section reserved for adults, with juveniles banned.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

If you think this is normal, for anyone, then you live in a very warped world.

I don't think he means that it is normal behavior but is quite common for Thai females to do this type of thing.

Archived