Jealous wife pours gasoline on husband at karaoke lounge and sets him on fire

webfact

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, giddyup said:

Alongside of acid attacks, setting fire to someone has to be the most vicious and evil form of retribution there is.

Oh, I don't know. Sitting in a karaoke lounge and having to listen to crooners is up there.

Rooster

4 hours ago, mike787 said:

Very normal Thai female behavior...absolutely normal.

One for all for all of us with Thai wives or partners.  I am sure this guy would have thought "my wife would never do that to me, she loves me far too much!"

6 hours ago, mike787 said:

If you think this is normal, for anyone, then you live in a very warped world.

There have been 27 comments above, and 13 of them have made a joke about someone being set on fire, a victim of attempted murder.

Why does TV attract so many idiots? Quite extraordinary. Sad and pathetic people who have nothing better to do. I've noticed that the moderators have been closing an increasing number of stories to further discussion, previously almost unheard of unless related to the royal family. It's not hard to see why.

Here's a suggestion - how about having a section reserved for adults, with juveniles banned.

9 hours ago, mike787 said:

Not only Thai females, Thai males get into a jealous tizzy fit and do some horrific things also. 

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

If you think this is normal, for anyone, then you live in a very warped world.

I don't think he means that it is normal behavior but is quite common for Thai females to do this type of thing.

Archived