Jealous wife pours gasoline on husband at karaoke lounge and sets him on fire

webfact

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

If you think this is normal, for anyone, then you live in a very warped world.

We reside in a very warped country

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Here's a suggestion - how about having a section reserved for adults, with juveniles banned.

That would discriminate against the entire Thai population.

2 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

There have been 27 comments above, and 13 of them have made a joke about someone being set on fire, a victim of attempted murder.

Why does TV attract so many idiots? Quite extraordinary. Sad and pathetic people who have nothing better to do. I've noticed that the moderators have been closing an increasing number of stories to further discussion, previously almost unheard of unless related to the royal family. It's not hard to see why.

Here's a suggestion - how about having a section reserved for adults, with juveniles banned.

think its because it was a little princess that was the offender, and a thai man the victim,

the tvf jury is partial, might be senility strikes again too

4 hours ago, giddyup said:

This type of action/behavior is NORMAL in Thai culture.  You are an advanced member with over 14,000 Posts; WHY have you never noticed similar stories on TVF???????  Really?? 

8 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

No charges have been filed yet. Kind of says it all. In a land that is almost completely devoid of anything resembling a deterrent, what keeps people from committing acts like this? 

No charges yet perhaps because the police wanted the couple to reconcile and save their marriage.

4 hours ago, mike787 said:
8 hours ago, giddyup said:

This type of action/behavior is NORMAL in Thai culture.  You are an advanced member with over 14,000 Posts; WHY have you never noticed similar stories on TVF???????  Really?? 

Normal implies its a regular occurrence...  i.e. in a country of 70million people...  once a day or maybe as few as 100 times per year... 

What is normal is having breakfast...  

This is not normal and if you think it is normal then a warped world is certainly an accurate description.

8 hours ago, mike787 said:

Give me the statistics that suggest this is normal behaviour, ie how many people a year are set on fire. Otherwise you are just talking out of your hat.

On 8/19/2019 at 3:57 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Normal implies its a regular occurrence...  i.e. in a country of 70million people...  once a day or maybe as few as 100 times per year... 

What is normal is having breakfast...  

This is not normal and if you think it is normal then a warped world is certainly an accurate description.

I agree to disagree, my perception is as warped as yours is in denial...take the rose colored glasses off.

On 8/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, Golden Triangle said:

At least my ex (1st one) only ever brought my dinner to the pub, and very nice it was too...................

When my dad arrived home from the pub one Friday evening after work, he asked my mum if his dinner was still warm ? ( days b4 microwaves)

Her answer, and it stays with me many years later was ...... "It should be. It's in the dog!"

I laughed and laughed and he gave me a swipe around the ear. ????

On 8/19/2019 at 6:50 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

There have been 27 comments above, and 13 of them have made a joke about someone being set on fire, a victim of attempted murder.

Why does TV attract so many idiots? Quite extraordinary. Sad and pathetic people who have nothing better to do. 

There have been 6474939236849364 comments on TV and 100% is talking bs about literally everything in Thailand. This was also a Thai person so it kind of fits in.

If there is a mature section without the possibility to complain, it'd be empty.

On 8/19/2019 at 7:16 AM, giddyup said:

Yes- no specifics, but it seems that his wife was paranoid and/or jealous. It's obvious that the expression: "Hell hath no fury than the scorn of a woman" plays into many situations. And yes- it goes both ways. There is enough evidence of impulsive behavior - with each gender.

Archived