A trip to Samui for just Bt4,000

webfact

A trip to Samui for just Bt4,000

By The Nation

800_2b89e5499082ddf.jpeg?v=1566188502

Bangkok Airways has announced it will be offering some truly amazing promotional fares at both he 25th Thai International Travel Fair taking place from August 22 to 25 August at Challenger Hall 2, Impact Muang Thong Thani and the 52nd Thai Tiew Thai Travel Fair, which will be held from August 29 to September 1 at BITEC, Bangna.

They include round-trip tickets Bangkok-Samui at just Bt4,000, as well as Bangkok-Chiang Mai, Bangkok-Phu Quoc and Bangkok-Cam Ranh (Nha Trang) at Bt4,960.

Tickets must be purchased and issued within the event dates and will be valid for travel from August 22 to March 31.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/business/30374958

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-08-19

2 hours ago, lupin said:

would have considered this if not for the need to submit a TM30 once I got there and another on my return to Bangkok.... so much for domestic tourism

You may have uncovered a strategy there. If somehow us farang could feed back to all these domestic holidays, no thanks cant be bothered doing TM 30 someone might wake up in government?

4 hours ago, cyril sneer said:

even at half the cost it's still ridiculously overpriced 

I agree, they should break up their monopoly at the airport, or atleast hurry up and build the one in Kho Phangan so you can scoot over by boat. 

3 minutes ago, lubfishin said:

I agree, they should break up their monopoly at the airport, or atleast hurry up and build the one in Kho Phangan so you can scoot over by boat. 

Strange, some investors thought they could overpass the land law, they started to build an airport on a protected from building area, they took a chance and lost against government inspection. Whatever, very small planes only 3 times a day would have not much affected Bkk airways.. 

On 8/19/2019 at 2:11 PM, lupin said:

would have considered this if not for the need to submit a TM30 once I got there and another on my return to Bangkok.... so much for domestic tourism

I suggest the government to be more efficient to ask airlines, ferries, trains, buses co to ask TM 30 to all farangs willing to travel within Thailand to secure the places from their criminals regular activities... Or those travels co would refuse boarding.. 

Archived