Its Non O at Savannakhet time again

Hi guys,

My stamp is due on the 07th September. I was planning on going to Savannakhet and getting another single entry Non O based on visiting my child. My worry though is that this will be my 4th in a row at the same consulate. Does any know of or heard of any stories where a Non O has been refused based on having too many or too many in a row etc etc ?! I've heard stories when it comes to tourist visas but not the Non O. 

My back up plan is perhaps just get an exempt stamp this time and extend it by 60 days (based on child) so there is a gap. Does anyone think this might be a good idea or am i just paranoid ?

Thanks in advance again

4 minutes ago, PhoSai said:

Does any know of or heard of any stories where a Non O has been refused based on having too many or too many in a row etc etc

Never, I've done loads, mostly they don't even speak to me when I enter, stamp stamp through.

I did have a funny conversation at Poipet once, think that was mainly the IO speaking such bad English.

• Like 1

I hear them requesting cash in bank on sporadic basis. Heard grumbles of proof of funds 200k out of Vientiane recently. I am sure such sporadic requirements will gain pace at that destination at some point. I'd grab a 90 day whilst the grumbles are few and far between. 

• Like 1