BANGKOK
webfact

Bad Guys Out! Immigration chief outlines latest busts of foreigners

Interesting and a tip to the hat for the good work by the boys in brown. 

Now, can we have the statistic on romance scammers whereby Thai ladies milk alien men completely dry prior to dumping them too please? Just to be of relevance in figures as well as proportions. I - for one - have never heard of any immigration support if an alien got cleaned out by a Thai scammer 😉 

23 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

From my reading, I didn't see one farang mentioned here, yeh this 40 year old TM 30 thing is great, as I went to Chiang Mai for the weekend, an 11 hour drive each way, and for the pleasure, I then had to go off to our immigration office today for the wife to provide them with the TM 30 form saying my husband who has been living here for 4 years is back, that was a two and a half hour return trip, talk about being knackered 🙂

Hopefully the password arrives soon for this TM 30 app because having to do the drive each time I leave the province will do my head in !!!

Is it possible to drive while wearing leg shackles or an electronic ankle monitor?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, wwest5829 said:

As an American, I was discussing that line of reasoning with a Brit just this morning. My ending, however, was the granting of Permanent Residency. I believe all governments should act in a reciprocal manner. What is required of me ... automatically applies to Thais in the US ... 

That would be fantastic if we could gain permanent residency after so many years,but I don’t think we will see that in my lifetime. But we can only dream,like waiting for the death toll to be reduced,it’s an easy fix but will never happen.

23 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I then had to go off to our immigration office today for the wife to provide them with the TM 30 form saying my husband who has been living here for 4 years is back,

If you built or bought the house while you were married, you should arrange for the joint ownership of the house and your name legally place on the documents, and as the co-owner, you will not have to report. Your name and address will be registered with the government.

38 minutes ago, sambum said:

Is it possible to drive while wearing leg shackles or an electronic ankle monitor?

The wife does have a license and can drive quite well for a Thai, as for the leg shackles and or ankle monitor, the leg shackles win hands down as I could think of a few beauties I could put those on, oh dear, oh my.....

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, phetpeter said:

If you built or bought the house while you were married, you should arrange for the joint ownership of the house and your name legally place on the documents, and as the co-owner, you will not have to report. Your name and address will be registered with the government.

Unfortunately farang cannot be on title when it is land.

I've been back home in UK for a couple of weeks now, I was beginning to feel like Dr Richard Kimball.

43 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Even the house you built has to be in your wife's name. And a farang can't register in the blue house book. Only Thai Nationals.

2 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Even the house you built has to be in your wife's name. And a farang can't register in the blue house book. Only Thai Nationals.

Farang can go in the blue book as a guest.

Foot crossing of remote border areas by bad guys !!! Man they need a big,  beautiful, wall !!!!! Lol lol 😆 

On 8/19/2019 at 3:00 PM, zydeco said:

Next raid will be at the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Thailand.

Followed by this band of desperados!  😁

image.thumb.png.127b0a21f8d0c18cbe6f0fe52779049a.png

14 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Followed by this band of desperados!  😁

image.thumb.png.127b0a21f8d0c18cbe6f0fe52779049a.png

Old Doris in the middle looks like she's packing a rod under the table.

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

He may be registered as usufructuary for life. As is my case.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

For a minute there I got all excited, but after checking both drivers and riders Thai license, no such recordings of my passport number, also checked my Thai Pink ID Card, same same.

Look again.
Your passport number is under your date of birth on motorcycle and car licenses.
If you do not see it, maybe the problem is you...

• Like 1