TM30 online rejection

YAY!!! I got the 'Register successfully' message in my status today! (Applied to CW in early August, with copies of my landlords' tabien baan and ID, filled in form as possessor)

Now just to wait for the password and login to come by email.... I understand this could still take a while.

8 minutes ago, sussex said:

YAY!!! I got the 'Register successfully' message in my status today! (Applied to CW in early August, with copies of my landlords' tabien baan and ID, filled in form as possessor)

Now just to wait for the password and login to come by email.... I understand this could still take a while.

Waiting 5 weeks so far????

this is sooooo exciting!!!!

girlfriend tried to register in may, but was denied.  took 2-1/2 months to get a change in status.  no reason given.

tried again beginning of july, and just today (8/29) the status was changed to "register sucessfully"!!!!!!!!!!

she was able to register as a thai person using her ID card and the rental contract.  we did not at that time have the owners id card or housebook.

we put the name of the condo after "accommodation name," and left the house id number blank, as there is no red asterisk for that item.

now we wait for the id and password to be sent.......

ลงทะเบียนสำเร็จ
Your registration was successful
กรุณารอรับบัญชีผู้ใช้ทางอีเมล และเมื่อได้รับอีเมลแล้วสามารถนำรหัสผู้ใช้งานและรหัสผ่านที่ได้เข้าใช้งานระบบได้ทันที
Registration Confirmation.Then an email is sent to you with your username and password.

23 hours ago, sussex said:

Waiting 5 weeks for the password after confirmation, or just for confirmation? Good luck. I have been checking my status every few days.

It took a few minutes to get the email confirmation notification. Then 3 weeks to get status changed to successfully registered and now going on 3 weeks waiting for a User Name/ Password since it was successfully registered. So almost 6 weeks since first registering and totally useless so far.  I have already cancelled 2 pleasure trips in the mean time as I cant be bothered spending a day at CW to report. Mailing is a not a feasible option. 

20 minutes ago, RBOP said:

It took a few minutes to get the email confirmation notification. Then 3 weeks to get status changed to successfully registered and now going on 3 weeks waiting for a User Name/ Password since it was successfully registered. So almost 6 weeks since first registering and totally useless so far.  I have already cancelled 2 pleasure trips in the mean time as I cant be bothered spending a day at CW to report. Mailing is a not a feasible option. 

Ah, that's frustrating. Please let us know when you get the password. [Incidentally, it took me a week to get the email confirmation link email].

I also mailed in a paper version 3 weeks ago, no sign of anything back. Still traveling in the meantime though, my main concern is having a TM30 on file when it's time for an extension of stay at the end of this year.

2 hours ago, RBOP said:

You don't need to cancel trips. 

Go as normal and when you finally get your password etc then you register yourself when you get back. 

You only need to make sure you are registered as being at home when you have to go to immigration.

46 minutes ago, berybert said:

You don't need to cancel trips. 

Go as normal and when you finally get your password etc then you register yourself when you get back. 

You only need to make sure you are registered as being at home when you have to go to immigration.

That's a 'fine' recipe, thanks.  ????

59 minutes ago, RBOP said:

That's a 'fine' recipe, thanks.  ????

Did exactly the same thing myself a few months ago when I didn't have the password or anything.

Just booked a hotel the day/night before I went. Filled in the TM30 at CW and it was all good. 

Too many people are worrying far to much.

17 hours ago, berybert said:

Did exactly the same thing myself a few months ago when I didn't have the password or anything.

Just booked a hotel the day/night before I went. Filled in the TM30 at CW and it was all good. 

Too many people are worrying far to much.

That's what I don't want to do i.e. spend another day going to CW to report I'm back. 

Interesting article here that says changes are coming and a part explanation of why passwords are taking so long in some instances. 

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2019/08/30/immigration-bosses-say-tm30-fix-underway-plead-for-understanding/?fbclid=IwAR0dgukWx6DgN5hZWiCA9xTBn6wQs6OjiQnGYgT8aUPf3eos46VIn7uniRc