Online 90 Day Report system seems to be Down

My wife and I started the process a week ago and have received the "PENDING" PDf back. Since then we have been waiting to hear back, but no confirmation email (it worked a charm last time) has been sent. Today is the due day and still nothing, so we started checking the sites- These are the dead links we arrived at- https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online  and  https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do  - the first page says- 

Failure of Web Server bridge:
No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

The second says- 

Error 404--Not Found
From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
10.4.5 404 Not Found
The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address.

No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

Also, most unhelpfully, the 'Contact Us' link goes here- about:blank#blocked  -lovely.

Anybody have any ideas? Maybe we are doing something wrong, but I can't see what! I took screens of everything to prove we have been trying. We are on a trip upcountry all week so rushing back to Bangkok over this would be a real hassle, will probably just pay the fine if they aren't nice about it (even though the trouble seems to be on their end, sigh).

Thanks for any help or advice you can give, we will keep trying daily to see if it resolves.

6 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

I just used the 2 links that are listed in the OP and with both the links I cannot get past the ACCEPT button.

It will not go to the application form.

Did you scroll down the page to tick the box shown here.

image.png.47331b2d393fd3beaf0927f9e687025a.png

18 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

Website down? What, in the internet hub of all Asia? Shocking!

It is not only Thailand that has this problem, I can remember an International Airport that had a very similar episode of their computer systems going down, plus many other systems around the world, the internet is not the perfect answer anywhere in the world. There have been many incidents of hacking information from many big internet systems, so it is not just Thailand

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Did you scroll down the page to tick the box shown here.

image.png.47331b2d393fd3beaf0927f9e687025a.png

Yes, I went to the bottom of the page and I downloaded the "User Guide" and I clicked on the "ACCEPT" button and nothing happened. The "Accept" button was grey and the "Decline" button was blue.

11 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

Yes, I went to the bottom of the page and I downloaded the "User Guide" and I clicked on the "ACCEPT" button and nothing happened. The "Accept" button was grey and the "Decline" button was blue.

It works for me. Perhaps reload the page and try again.

Or you can use this link the takes you to the next page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

You didn't say that you ticked the box that says "I have read and fully ......".  Not ticking that box will cause the accept  button to be grayed out.  If you did tick it, it indicates that you need to try a different browser.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AAArdvark said:

You didn't say that you ticked the box that says "I have read and fully ......".  Not ticking that box will cause the accept  button to be grayed out.  If you did tick it, it indicates that you need to try a different browser.

Sorry AAArdvark, but I did click on the box that "I have read and fully......." but for some reason it did not connect me through. I have tried it again twice more and it still did not connect me but on the next time it did connect me and the "accept" button turned blue and I was able to access the form. I use chrome. Thanks anyway

1 hour ago, Russell17au said:

Sorry AAArdvark, but I did click on the box that "I have read and fully......." but for some reason it did not connect me through. I have tried it again twice more and it still did not connect me but on the next time it did connect me and the "accept" button turned blue and I was able to access the form. I use chrome. Thanks anyway

Chrome doesn't work for me either. IE works every time.

On 8/19/2019 at 3:55 PM, Jadam said:

The site opens for me but I've never successfully used it; I've tried filling out the form a few times and I always get the "Go to visit your local immigration office" error message.

image.png.1ba61acc13f106a4ef2c5dc95e11d255.png

Same same for me :sad:

The site opens for me but I've never successfully used it; I've tried filling out the form a few times and I always get the "Go to visit your local immigration office" error message.

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

Same same for me :sad:

Have you been using the drop-down menus for completing the Nationality and Changwat/Amphur/Tumbon fields? These are easily missable given the microscopic size of the icons you need to click on in order to access them.

1 hour ago, OJAS said:

Have you been using the drop-down menus for completing the Nationality and Changwat/Amphur/Tumbon fields? These are easily missable given the microscopic size of the icons you need to click on in order to access them.

@Jadam & @brianthainess Correction: it's the Nationality field with the microscopic drop-down menu icon you complete on the first page (along, of course, with the remaining fields on that particular page including the Entry Date one with the rather larger drop-down menu icon). The Changwat/Amphur/Tumbon fields & related microscopic drop-down menu icons appear on the next page after a hopefully successful submission!

On 8/20/2019 at 11:06 AM, ubonjoe said:

It works for me. Perhaps reload the page and try again.

Or you can use this link the takes you to the next page. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

I have had the same issue as the OP, succesfull submitted the request, have the pending pdf, but since then nothing changed. Then went for a border hop to "reset" and to be on the "safe" side. After the borderhop, my status on the 90 day was still "pending" could not cancel the application so far.
Looks as their computer has a "glitch" for processing all the TM30's in coordination with TM6 and TM47... 

Edit: just checked for making sure: still pending, can not cancel either...

On the fun side: I think its a little my fault in my case, doing TM30 with postal services and having hotel submitting online already before they received my post and processed that old one... Doing this since 5 weeks now, average 4 TM30 per week...

It means that your adres/province from previous TM30 might be different from the adres they have in their system, or even the TM6 card number incorrect... any case, some mismatching numbers or dates.
Also check your due date vs your application date, you only have a window between 14 and 7 days before your due date...

11 minutes ago, My 2 cents said:

It means that your adres/province from previous TM30 might be different from the adres they have in their system,

The info in the database the system checks  is only from your most recent entry to the country.

That is why having a entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry causes you to get the message to check with your local office.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

The info in the database the system checks  is only from your most recent entry to the country.

That is why having a entry prior to 2013 or a new passport since your last entry causes you to get the message to check with your local office.

Sorry UbonJoe, but that is a negative... The database is getting updated now constantly according the submitted TM30, ( first hand experience between NongKhai and Nakhon Pathom as latest here )
My latest 90 day report was Nakhon Pathom, then went to NongKhai, submitted a TM30, and then next 90 days i could not submit the 90 day report online for Nakhon Pathom, only could enter NongKhai as province...

this leads to: Your adress is where as your TM30 is submitted and that is where you have to apply for a 90 day rapport...

Same goes for the TM6 number... even if you lost your TM6 and received a new one at Immigration office ( in my case during 90 day report at NongKhai,) you still have to use the old TM6 form number to do your 90 day reporting... not the new number. The new number did lead to the message "report at local office" then i used the old number and the 90 day application passed...

8 minutes ago, My 2 cents said:

Sorry UbonJoe, but that is a negative... The database is getting updated now constantly according the submitted TM30, ( first hand experience between NongKhai and Nakhon Pathom as latest here )

You do not enter an address on page one of the application so how would it be rejected for it not matching.

Some may reject or deny the application after they receive it but there is still not link between the 2 systems.

11 minutes ago, My 2 cents said:

Same goes for the TM6 number... even if you lost your TM6 and received a new one at Immigration office ( in my case during 90 day report at NongKhai,) you still have to use the old TM6 form number to do your 90 day reporting... not the new number.

It has been that way from day one of 90 day online reporting. If the TM6 number entered does not match the one used for your last entry you will get the message.

3 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You do not enter an address on page one of the application so how would it be rejected for it not matching.

Some may reject or deny the application after they receive it but there is still not link between the 2 systems.

It has been that way from day one of 90 day online reporting. If the TM6 number entered does not match the one used for your last entry you will get the message.

1: You can be "rejected" on any of the following pages if you can not give matching information. ( or at least impossible to proceed further )

2: The Immigration officer at the border yesterday also verified the adres in their system as my adress was different on my TM6 now then on my last TM30 hicked up in their system, as i am switching more times the adres then they actual do process ?
But since i have reoccurring adresses all the time it might confuse them...

3: There is a link between the 2 systems, might be still with its flaws but its also connected with your biometrics now, they do have an active biometric scanner at Ban Phu Nam Ron and the system is linked... 

Edited by My 2 cents

Just an observation and indeed very strange, TIT.

Whereas the eServices Immigration App (90 Day Online Reporting) updates an Android phone on a regular basis abroad, I do not understand why developers put a so-called geoblocking on the Section38 App. Does not make sense to me really!

18 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Thanks what a shame they cant put that info on the site.so does that mean  people who entered before 2013 can not use it. ??

18 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Thanks what a shame they cant put that info on the site.so does that mean  people who entered before 2013 can not use it. ??

If you haven't left and re-entered since 2013, (your last entry was prior to 2013) once you leave/re-enter you can use the system

Edited by Peterw42

5 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

If you haven't left and re-entered since 2013, (your last entry was prior to 2013) once you leave/re-enter you can use the system

i have no reason to leave so your saying i can never use it. will immigration pay me for a holiday and then the TM 30 how bizarra.

10 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

i have no reason to leave so your saying i can never use it. will immigration pay me for a holiday and then the TM 30 how bizarra.

You would need a recent (within the last 5-6 years) entry. Thats how far back the system looks for a match. Not sure they will foot the bill for a trip out/in.