Online 90 Day Report system seems to be Down

40 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

i have no reason to leave so your saying i can never use it. will immigration pay me for a holiday and then the TM 30 how bizarra.

For your own sanity and evidently to make this reporting thingy work....

How on earth can you live in Thailand for 6 years without leaving i struggle to do 6 months

Well done old chap you are a stronger man mentally than me for sure

Edited by poohy

On 8/20/2019 at 12:52 PM, Russell17au said:

Sorry AAArdvark, but I did click on the box that "I have read and fully......." but for some reason it did not connect me through. I have tried it again twice more and it still did not connect me but on the next time it did connect me and the "accept" button turned blue and I was able to access the form. I use chrome. Thanks anyway

would the problem have anything to do with INTERNET SPEED??

Am not an expert....!!!

I just go sign in at Jomtien...job is done within minutes.....

1 hour ago, brianthainess said:

i have no reason to leave so your saying i can never use it. will immigration pay me for a holiday and then the TM 30 how bizarra.

If your local office accepts a report by mail, use that option. Works perfectly everytime.

• 3 months later...

My report is due on the 14th dec.I submitted it  13 days before as i have done 8 times before with no problems always approved within 4/5 days,but this time its just stuck on pending after 6 working days.I have downloaded the pending PDF as proof i have reported within the correct time and will just keep waiting.

3 hours ago, stuhan said:

My report is due on the 14th dec.I submitted it  13 days before as i have done 8 times before with no problems always approved within 4/5 days,but this time its just stuck on pending after 6 working days.I have downloaded the pending PDF as proof i have reported within the correct time and will just keep waiting.

There have been some holidays (5th and 10th). Go yourself if it doesn't come through. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

There have been some holidays (5th and 10th). Go yourself if it doesn't come through. 

Thanks:tomorrow wed 11th will be 7 working days including the 2 holidays and the last w/end,just never had this problem before.Will try to call 1111 wed if still pending.

15 hours ago, stuhan said:

Thanks:tomorrow wed 11th will be 7 working days including the 2 holidays and the last w/end,just never had this problem before.Will try to call 1111 wed if still pending.

I have same problem. Applied yesterday. and pending....and a trip to CW is not a pleasant trip at this stage. If does not come through today by tomorrow, will cancel and reapply.

18 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

I have same problem. Applied yesterday. and pending....and a trip to CW is not a pleasant trip at this stage. If does not come through today by tomorrow, will cancel and reapply.

I did not cancel but applied a second time on the 5th dec but the same thing again pending,i cannot apply again as i am only 4 days from my due reporting date.I will wait and keep my pending pdf  as proof of my reporting.I am really tired of this why dont they give us some idea of whats going on.

Good morning,

I use usually an agent. He goes for me to do my 90 days. It costs me 500 baht, that's cheaper than taking a taxi back and forward, waiting at immigration.

My 90 day report is due on 12th dec. The agent is not answering, I assume he is not in BKK.

I tried to do the online reporting but get always the message: please report at you local immigration office.

Maybe because I have only a few days do to the reporting.

Has anyone had success with the app 90 day report? I had too many problems with the online reporting, so I always mail in (to Chaengwattana).

The problem is compounded by the inconsistency in days before required. Online is "not before" 14 days and not less than 7 days. App is not before 15 days, not less than 7 days. Mail-in must be received by Chaengwattana 14 days before due date. So if you wait to try and online and are not successful, you are too late to submit the mail-in within the IMM deadline, 14 days plus 2, or more depending on public holidays, or weekends.

I've thought I will mail in this time and attempt an online and/or an app submission, so if successful, it will negate the mail in. 

Edited by samtam