Quartz clock mechanism

lujanit

Hi all,

I am looking for quartz clock mechanisms as well as clock hands and a combination barometer, thermometer and hydrometer.

I searched Lazada and found some mechanisms but nothing else I really want.

Does anyone know of a shop here in BKK that sells these parts? My guess is it would be a wholesale shop.

TIA

Central has them, not sure about the barometer though.

We have 2 of them, large ones...both are Japanese brands but the humidity differs a lot between them....when put next to eachother the humidity can differ for like 20% humidity so they are not reliable.  The Casio (we brought from Japan) is the worst one.

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What do you actually want to do with this?

Lots of options...

I like to know the temperature and humidity.....especially if i can compare several rooms/places in the house.

I found out that when i open my rearwindows instead of the front ones during daytime the house stays much cooler. Just measure the temp and find out the coolest spots. You can also buy a dog and watch where it goes to lay.

33 minutes ago, Youlike said:

I like to know the temperature and humidity.....especially if i can compare several rooms/places in the house.

I found out that when i open my rearwindows instead of the front ones during daytime the house stays much cooler. Just measure the temp and find out the coolest spots. You can also buy a dog and watch where it goes to lay.

Mini Electronic Thermometer Hygrometer Portable LCD Digital Humidity Temperature Monitor

https://www.banggood.com/DC1_5V-Mini-Electronic-Thermometer-Hygrometer-Portable-LCD-Digital-Humidity-Temperature-Monitor-p-1542540.html

63THB 

Thanks Crossy, this is exactly what I’m looking for. It’s too much hassle ordering from ebay at home and Lazada have limited variety of items.

For those interested I buy some timber, usually tree sections and plane this smooth and lacquer it. Then I mount the clock etc on it.

I want to make some for Xmas presents.

Archived