BANGKOK
snoop1130

Recall UK parliament to tackle Brexit crisis, opposition Labour Party says

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

So what? Recall them anyway and disrupt their cushy holidays. They have had no problem in leaving us is limbo for the past three years while taking our money. F- 'em.

I understand your sentiment but the useless b4stards would only waffle on causing more uncertainty. 

At least on holiday they can’t do any damage.........can they ?

2 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Great move. Hope it succeeds. 

Ha Ha....

More clutching at straws.

What is this crisis exactly? Leave the EU with or without we will have some difficult times at first as you would expect but we will get over it

Crisis, what crisis? Well the LAB govt didn’t manage to sort out their own mess of 1979. They wouldn’t be capable of resolving their self declared crisis around Brexit either.
Not that there will be any particular crisis anyway. The govt and business have had three years to prepare for it, no matter how hard they lobbied not to. Only the most stupid of Remainers will have believed their propaganda so much for it to become a self fulfilling prophecy. The rest will have to adapt and thrive with the rest of us.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Ha Ha....

More clutching at straws.

Nope

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Loiner said:

Attempted power grab by the unelectable Jezza and LAB.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

And what percentage of the electorate voted for johnson as pm?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

Hmm, so you agree that what corbyn is attempting is perfectly legitimate under those same democratic rules. 

As the electorate, in this case, will be those MPs elected by the nation. 

And then the whole country will then get their chance to choose whether they want to go down johnson’s no deal road to perdition or not. 

Good to know we agree. 

Different rules - Corbyn in fact benefited from party member support when his own MPs tried to get rid of him.

I don't think what he has tried, and failed, to do is intended for the benefit of the country and the Brexit process.

I doubt we agree on much on this matter ........ although I am sure you will share the following sentiment:-

Edited by Rimmer
Offensive
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jip99 said:

Different rules - Corbyn in fact benefited from party member support when his own MPs tried to get rid of him.

I don't think what he has tried, and failed, to do is intended for the benefit of the country and the Brexit process.

I doubt we agree on much on this matter ........ although I am sure you will share the following sentiment:-

Don’t share it at all, though I don’t particularly like the man, he’s better than johnson in one key aspect.  

He is committing to allowing the country a vote on the no deal approach. 

Also I disagree with the notion what he is attempting to do in parliament is any different to what the no dealers did. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Don’t share it at all, though I don’t particularly like the man, he’s better than johnson in one key aspect.  

He is committing to allowing the country a vote on the no deal approach. 

Johnson would be committed to a deal if the EU offer something better than deal Corbyn was not prepared to support.

Fighting against no deal and fighting against a deal does make Corbyn better than anybody........ the picture is accurate.