Did TOT (phone/internet) stop sending paper bills?

Jingthing

I have an automatic bank debit but it seems they stopped sending paper bills.

Have you noticed this or not? If so were you asked to opt out? I am wondering if this is their new policy.

Maybe they have a way to logon to see the bills online?
Yes I realize I could call them but I'm asking here first, if that's OK. 

1 hour ago, NE1 said:

Never seen a TOT bill for ages . If we are late paying they send a text to the Mrs.

As I have direct debit from a bank, I'm never late. I do wonder what they do if there isn't money in the account to debit. Shut off immediately?

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, that's good in principle, but I've been using the printed bills at immigration as proof of address. So drats.

You can still print them off through the app.

So you can still pay at 7-11 etc if a person didnt have online banking as an example.

41 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, that's good in principle, but I've been using the printed bills at immigration as proof of address. So drats.

Just to clarify, I just checked again in the app, there is a place to "register for e-bill" and they email it to you if you request it. You can then print that off etc.

ebill-tot.jpg

I had ToT for many years until recently.

Always got a paper bill.

During last months I paid via their "TOT easy life" app.

I saw that you can apply for e-bill but no automatic change.

Now with 3BB it is paperless by default but you can logon and see a proper invoice in PDF form.

• 2 weeks later...

I had decided to enter a very old passport number in the TOT app because I know that's the last number they have on record, so it would match their records.

But I put off doing that which is sometimes the best thing to do -- NOTHING.

Yesterday I received another TOT bill in the mail!

I'm pretty sure it's been a number of months so I can't explain the gap but as long as they're still occasionally sending them, that's good enough for my purposes.

On August 19, 2019 at 8:39 PM, DILLIGAD said:

Or 3BB Internet too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, 3BB sent out a plastic card with a barcode to keep and use each month ( and no coherent explanation) a year or two ago.

True Visions started sending their bill as an email attachment.

For some reason they both resumed sending printed receipts via post office. 

I may be lucky as I still get my TOT bill by mail.

And yes I like it as I can use it to prove my address.

Had 3BB too but last year the decided to use billing by Internet. My wife receive a SMS and go pay at any 3BB store.   I think she can go online and see the bill and print it. Unfortunately instruction are in Thai so I do ot know how to vieux the 3BB billing online.

I guess that TOT billing can also be seen online.

On 8/19/2019 at 9:19 PM, Jingthing said:

As I have direct debit from a bank, I'm never late. I do wonder what they do if there isn't money in the account to debit. Shut off immediately?

I missed my bill in the mail two months ago and fit a nasty gram by text. I went to the office and a very nice lady printed my bill and told me it may have  been because of the floods in Bangkok. Seemed lame to me, but hey, what can you say? So my bill was well over a month old but they didn't cut my service.

I pay each month with my BKK IAccount.

Archived