Visa to a new passport(Penang)

Anyone had an experience of getting tourist visa to a new passport there?The requirements are the easiest i have ever seen but will  they ask to see an old passport and in case i won't have it will i be rejected?

What about double entry tourist visa ?

222.png

That info is out of date. 

Two entry tourist visas have not been available since November of of 2015. The fee for a single entry visa is now 150 RM.

This checklist from KL embassy website is correct now since the Penang website takes you to their visa page.

http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/images/text_editor/files/1_1 Toursit TR(1).pdf

• Thanks 1

Ok,if i will have in and out tickets and reservation/confirmation of accommodation I won't have any problems ?What are the chances that they will ask to show them an old passport?Also is it better to use agents there or is it useless?

4 hours ago, mobako said:

Ok,if i will have in and out tickets and reservation/confirmation of accommodation I won't have any problems ?What are the chances that they will ask to show them an old passport?Also is it better to use agents there or is it useless?

They very seldom ask to see the old passport at any embassy or consulate.

Just tell you do not have it with you if asked.

There are some good agents in Penang.