Hillkoff Coffee Chiang Mai Have Moved

Stubby

19 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

I was in the Mahidol Rd location near Amway.

Great pictures! 

With all the shouting about Mahidol/Mahidon. It penetrated even the dim recess of my thick skull; ????  hey, that’s right at the railroad overpass, minutes away. Stopped in last week. Loved the place, if you are into coffee hard not to. I ended up buying beans and bar supplies for New Years. Yes, they sell a few of those too. 

Note a year & a half back some recommended Hillkoff, but on that thread, did not mention that the H. store sold different varieties, roasts, green beans if you want them. I bought at Central Food Hall. It was good but … sort of like their generic sales item. I’m happy to say that these are better.

Pandemic projects.  I am putting a bar table in the rec room, view room. Sundowners sure, but as I am a morning person, coffee a religion. I am going to buy a nice porcelain drip, glass receptacle model. Have that on the bar. And I know exactly where I am going to buy it. Thanks All. 

17 hours ago, kenk24 said:

sounds like a good mix of the two... I am excited.. but you are listed in Jomtien... is it also available in the strip mall near Amway in CM? 

Hillkoff is actually based in Chiang Mai.  One of their stores is right next door to Amway; it's called The Learning Space.

Honestly though, even when I lived in Chiang Mai, I found it a lot easier to simply purchase their coffees online through Lazada.  Two day delivery for only 30 THB!

The Learning Space (Hillkoff): https://goo.gl/maps/pK8J1fzGSQP4J9TS6

256153756_snapshot_2021-01-03at11_34_20AM.jpg.2a63ecb31f1831ce8dd5ec6fe75567ae.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, LomSak27 said:

Great pictures! 

With all the shouting about Mahidol/Mahidon. It penetrated even the dim recess of my thick skull; ????  hey, that’s right at the railroad overpass, minutes away. Stopped in last week. Loved the place, if you are into coffee hard not to. I ended up buying beans and bar supplies for New Years. Yes, they sell a few of those too. 

Note a year & a half back some recommended Hillkoff, but on that thread, did not mention that the H. store sold different varieties, roasts, green beans if you want them. I bought at Central Food Hall. It was good but … sort of like their generic sales item. I’m happy to say that these are better.

Pandemic projects.  I am putting a bar table in the rec room, view room. Sundowners sure, but as I am a morning person, coffee a religion. I am going to buy a nice porcelain drip, glass receptacle model. Have that on the bar. And I know exactly where I am going to buy it. Thanks All. 

I was really intrigued the first time I ventured into their store across from the Mercedes Benz dealer (now closed but all inventory moved to the Soi 2 location). 

All of the different coffees (theirs as well as other specialty brands) and coffee making paraphernalia was pretty amazing.  They even sell restaurant supplies, various unusual groceries, and even things like cash registers LOL!

Pretty eclectic mix of goods!  It was fun just to browse around the place ????

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JoePai said:

Try their Italian Espresso -  500 gms for ฿220.00

I tried it and was not impressed unfortunately cuz I love good Espresso.  For me, Thai Black is their best; it's like rocket fuel but full bodied, delicious (tastes just like the beans smell) and not bitter.

Edited by WaveHunter
  • Thanks 2

On 12/30/2020 at 2:16 AM, WaveHunter said:

I've seen Breville espresso machines at Hillkoff's  Soi 2 store.  I'm guessing they sell the filters too.  Convenient to Old Town.  Google Map Link:  https://goo.gl/maps/TKT3svLjt6UHJY689 .

I know they sell these kind:

image.png.8d46b51ddd20bfa559b906138d20968c.png

For the other ones like these, I'm not sure:

image.png.06430e75408ba7bca7de72585240d08e.png

Their website which normally lists everything they sell is currently down and defaulting to their Facebook page so call them at +6653213078. 

I know for sure you can buy the latter kind on Lazada:  click to see Lazada search.

Thanks a lot. The ones on Lazada are Chinese copies which might be perfectly fine, but I'm not sure I trust them with my drinking water.